Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Liverpool Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool Hurdle

Cole Harden

"The plan was to give him a quiet week after Cheltenham but he's so fresh and well I gave him a canter (on Wednesday morning)," said Greatrex.

"He's taken his race so well that he weighs four kilos heavier than he did a day before the World Hurdle.

"He's got a great constitution, he just loves it.

"Last season he led Faugheen into the straight in the Neptune and then bettered that at Aintree (when second to Beat That in the Sefton Novices' Hurdle).

"As long as he's 100 per cent, that is where he'll go, but if he's 99 per cent he won't.

"I don't want to build him up, but he could be even better there.

"He seems in tip-top form ."
    Last edited by Old Vic; 29 March 2015, 10:23 AM.

I wonder if this is where Rock on Ruby will turn up, definitely gonna re-invest some Chelters cash if he does, nice and fresh and presumably Fehily back on board.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
      I wonder if this is where Rock on Ruby will turn up, definitely gonna re-invest some Chelters cash if he does, nice and fresh and presumably Fehily back on board.
      Was thinking the same thing.

would have thought Whisper will be back to defend too.

Comment

Being advised by someone not to back Cheltenham horses back fresher ones at aintree Rock and Ruby and Fishers cross ones I'm looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
          Being advised by someone not to back Cheltenham horses back fresher ones at aintree Rock and Ruby and Fishers cross ones I'm looking at.

The old fresh horses for Aintree thread ...

4 weeks this year too.

Comment

Sorry Mayo not being on this forum long.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
              Sorry Mayo not being on this forum long.
              It was a surprise to me when I went through them Liam so be easy on yourself

Must check last years winners to see if run at Cheltenham was a positive or negative but seemed to generally a good thing. Might be that the Cheltenham draw is now so strong that horses who don't go there have had some kind of problem rather than consciously missing it.

Comment

Liverpool Hurdle, Sat: Blue Fashion, Brother Brian, Cole Harden, Crack Away Jack, Henryville, Jetson, Un Temps Pour T, Whisper & Zarkandar.

Comment

Working...
                X