Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2015 Aintree Hurdle 9th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Aintree Hurdle 9th April

Havent heard Mullins plans ...The Fly might be suited by the bit further. Artic Fire maybe ?

TNO is going...

"We were just a little bit disappointed on the day, but he's fine," said Twiston-Davies.

"He'll go to Aintree for the two and a half miler again."

Rock on Ruby will be fresh.

Presume Vaniteux will also give it a crack and maybe Kitten Rock.

Anything else? Annie Power would be an interesting one...

Would love to see Arctic Fire have a crack. Was clear second best to Faugheen and travelled beautifully in the champion hurdle. Still plenty more to come from him and is very dangerous coming from off a strong pace

Comment

Hurricane Fly and Faugheen sound as if they are heading to Punchestown so it looks like Artic Fire or Annie for Mullins.

Comment

Ruby

Annie Power seems really well with no ill effects from her fall, so there’s a chAcne she could go to Aintree and Punchestown.

wonder if that will be for the 3 mile race ?

Comment

ROR not quoted at 365 so I wonder what the plans are, I also notice that Jezki is still a shorter price for the Irish champion than Hurricane Fly, unbelievable, he's also still more highly rated by Timeform. Where do they get this stuff, how can a horse be more highly rated than one that's beaten him 4 times on the bounce, ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
            ROR not quoted at 365 so I wonder what the plans are, I also notice that Jezki is still a shorter price for the Irish champion than Hurricane Fly, unbelievable, he's also still more highly rated by Timeform. Where do they get this stuff, how can a horse be more highly rated than one that's beaten him 4 times on the bounce, ridiculous.
            I wonder is that because the Fly might be freshened up for a crack at the French Champion Hurdle ?

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
              I wonder is that because the Fly might be freshened up for a crack at the French Champion Hurdle ?
              I think he takes plenty of racing though mayo, still wouldn't explain why Timeform have Jezki higher than HF, that's just wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                I think he takes plenty of racing though mayo, still wouldn't explain why Timeform have Jezki higher than HF, that's just wrong
                Doesn't make much sense to me either. French champion hurdle is three miles - that would be a big ask IMO.

Comment

The New One ruled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                    The New One ruled out.
                    Mullins really does have all the hurdlers this year. Wonder if Josses Hill might end up back over them at Aintree ?

Comment

read somewhere mullins has faugheen artic fire the fly and annie power entered in this

Comment

He mentioned entering all four, although the only one I could see running is Artic Fire.

I can't see many running in this, in fact I'm struggling to think of more than 4 or 5.

Comment

Willie wins it with whatever he sends ...Annue could go for the 3 mile race if he wanted to split them.

Comment

Im sure Dan Skelton's blue heron is targeting this race?
                            Not sure what sort of price he will be?

Comment

Mullins

"We'll enter four in the Aintree Hurdle - Faugheen, Arctic Fire, Hurricane Fly and Annie Power - and we may run two.

Comment

Working...
                              X