Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

How every one do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up and down week that thankfully ended up the right way.

Tuesday was magnificent with the Mullins bandwagon rolling and some good price places (Sizing John and Grand Jesture), if only Annie could of stayed up but had GM too so wasn't tragic.

Weds and Thurs I caught a bout of seconditis other than Moon Racer doing a sterling job!

Friday was a great day however, culminating with a Killultagh Vic lump-on job that thankfully went the right way. Win or lose though was a great week and I cannot wait until next year already…………363 days

Comment

I was even for the wk with Jezki and Annie Power making me cry over what might have been ha, the performances of Un De Sceaux,Don Poli and Vautour were the highlights for me, superb jumping from all 3,cant wait for it all to start again and well done to all here who hammered the books.

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
        Had a decent week resulting in £800 profit. Had Annie negotiated the last it would have been £1700 - I would say C'est la Vie, but then again, we have definitely not seen anything like that before !!

Stand out above odds winners were Douvan at 12s and Don Poli at 8s. Nice touch on Irish Cavalier at 20s and 16s.
        Biggest let down was Champagne James. Nabbed 25s EW with B365 for Kim Muir once he was NR in the nov hcap and was fully anticipating a massive run when he was backed into 4s before the off. Love Katie Walsh to bits, but oh my dear, she had a brainfade on this occasion.
        Landed a touch on Irish Cavalier as well. Looked one that would improve massively for the better ground. I was worried that they had run him in the wrong race though, I thought 3m was better but thankfully he got the job done anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X