Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tip for 2015 Champion Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip for 2015 Champion Bumper

See The World

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
    See The World
    Sire is 2/55 since 2009. I'll pass.

Comment

Lol, just watch this freak race.

Comment

See The World not going to Cheltenham.

It's with a bit of frustration and disappointment that I have to say that See The World will not go to Cheltenham for the bumper, as having worked this morning he felt just a tiny bit flat, and on scope he had a trace of mucus. As he's such an exciting horse for the future there seemed no point in pushing to get him ready, and so accordingly we'll back right off him and then decide whether we get him ready for another bumper later on or go over hurdles next season. I'm incredibly lucky to have such understanding owners who take his welfare and future as being the most important thing, and if truth be told, I think we were all a bit nervous of sending him to Cheltenham with so little experience. Lets hope Cheltenham beckons for See The World next year, just over hurdles instead.

Comment

I heard yesdterday that the O'Connells have one at home that is better than UDS...just watch Willies entries in their colours

Comment

Working...
          X