Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2 weeks today lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I leave the house early doors on Tuesday the Mrs always tells me how much she'll miss me etc......and all i'm thinking is the opposite lol "cant wait to get that first pint in"

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
      When I leave the house early doors on Tuesday the Mrs always tells me how much she'll miss me etc......and all i'm thinking is the opposite lol "cant wait to get that first pint in"
      Too true

Comment

You have to savour the build up coz the actual event is over too damn quick

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
          I am taking my wife with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
            You'll learn

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
              You need someone to send to the bar

Comment

The weather looks pretty shit according to the long range forecast, looks like it's going to be cold and wet

Realtime weather, 14 day weather forecast, annual weather averages, past weather at Cheltenham Weather

Thinking of backing Hurricane Fly E/W as if it's soft he is going to place for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                  You need someone to send to the bar
                  Absolutely.

Comment

No going concerns at Cheltenham

Clerk of the course Simon Claisse expressed satisfaction with the shape of all three courses ahead of the Cheltenham Festival.

Although there is rain forecast over the next two weeks, the situation is set fair for the four-day fixture, which begins on March 10.

Claisse said: "I'm pretty happy with things.

"We have a mixture of good to soft ground. The Old Course is predominantly a bit softer, while the New and Cross-Country Course are a bit quicker.

"At the moment, the long-range forecast says it will be relatively unsettled for the next 10 days and that we will receive about an inch of rain.

"We have probably had half the rainfall we did last year, but I'm pleased the way it looks, and although the grass growth is a little bit behind, things are picking up."

Comment

Eleven days and counting.

Comment

Working...
                      X