Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Thursday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
    Nice one!

Moon Racer got me out of it for the first two days, and then Vautour filled my antepost UDS/Faugheen/Vautour treble to leave me a good bit in front whatever happens.

Got a few live multiples going into tomorrow, which means I can either end a chunk up, or a bit.

Nice knowing there is no chance of needing a miracle to get out of a hole, going into the Grand Annual

I've got 5 runners in the GC tomorrow, so won't be backing anything else there, and will likely just throw a few quid into the handicaps once I see what the weather is like tomorrow.
    I had that same treble Tim, left me in clover for the week really after having been up to the eyeballs on Faugheen, doesn't always work out like that, a nice ew on Hurricane Fly helped too.
    Similar to you with a few in the Gold cup as well, I used those double bets around Christmas to get SC at 20/1 and Many Clouds at 33/1, also have Lord Windermere, Holywell [in fj friday yankee] and Djakadam, again in a multi running from thursday.
    i would appreciate thoughts on this too, I have an ew treble going with the first two legs having been placed, those were Arctic fire at 20/1, Special Tiara at 25/1 going onto Karezak at 20/1, so the place pays around 170/1, trouble is the antepost place terms are first three, quarter odds, not first four like on the day. Anyone reckon Karezak can make the first 3, I have a decent cash-out offered by Bet365.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
      Another good day at the office today. Had the first 2 up at decent prices and decent wage. That set me up for the rest of the day even with no more winner. Though I did back the 2nd, 3rd & 4th in the 4.00.
      Well done LR, the racing is fantastic but it's even better when you make a profit

Comment

Working...
      X