Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

If you had a tenner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer real money so more interested in the "wisdom of crowds" joint FJ acca idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeehaa View Post
      I prefer real money so more interested in the "wisdom of crowds" joint FJ acca idea.
      This way we can set our own personal stakes and not have to worry about any legal issues with gambling licenses on this forum.

Another idea for the future would be to set up an Acca Poll where trusted members can vote on the entries. You see everyone will have different opinions, so the best way to generate overall results without conflict is to "vote in numbers" rather than reading comments and suggestions.

At the end it is down to you whether to bet on the selections and its a system thats worth testing.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
        This way we can set our own personal stakes and not have to worry about any legal issues with gambling licenses on this forum.

Another idea for the future would be to set up an Acca Poll where trusted members can vote on the entries. You see everyone will have different opinions, so the best way to generate overall results without conflict is to "vote in numbers" rather than reading comments and suggestions.

At the end it is down to you whether to bet on the selections and its a system thats worth testing.
        Thats the way to do it IMO.

Old Vic - how about a tips/comps section with polls in it ?

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
          Thats the way to do it IMO.

Old Vic - how about a tips/comps section with polls in it ?
          I am not the biggest fan of multiple sub forums but it probably will be tidier to take this out into its own section. We can always merge it back if that is what you all want. Loveracing was way ahead of you with this mayo so all kudos will be his .

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
            So what will we do with the £40 from Red32 on Day 2?
            That should be obvious

You put it on the greatest steeplechaser of this era http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...6470#post16470

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
              I am not the biggest fan of multiple sub forums but it probably will be tidier to take this out into its own section. We can always merge it back if that is what you all want. Loveracing was way ahead of you with this mayo so all kudos will be his .
              I'm a member of FJ because I like the atmosphere and MAD about the Fest. Though remember I am still a rookie here and would prefer to let higher ranked members make decisions for now. I am happy to give my feedback and ideas to help try make this place the best online racing community.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                I'm a member of FJ because I like the atmosphere and MAD about the Fest. Though remember I am still a rookie here and would prefer to let higher ranked members make decisions for now. I am happy to give my feedback and ideas to help try make this place the best online racing community.
                LR - its all good

No class system here. Great to have you all on board. We will do our best to live up to that challenge...keep throwing the ideas out there.

Comment

Working...
                X