Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide - FATJOCKEY code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Old Vic. Got mine bud. How many days usually come through? Ordered it last night.

Comment

Maybe next day delivery but probably two.

Comment

Arrived today cheers Old Vic. Just being looking through Queen Mother Chase with it so far.

Comment

This actually costs - £10.05 as the Racebets ad on the back cover provides another free tenner bet . Stuck it on Martello at 14s.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester View Post
            mine has arrived

Not sure link working on Stan James yet.

Existing customers go to www.stanjames.com/weatherbys to claim free bet.
            My free bet is in. Easy.

Comment

Sad to hear that Paul Jones the author of the cheltenham festival guide will not be doing these anymore as he as moved on to something else

Comment

Originally posted by bitchy View Post
                Sad to hear that Paul Jones the author of the cheltenham festival guide will not be doing these anymore as he as moved on to something else
                Saw that in an article somewhere at the weekend.

Still, at least One Jump Ahead should be landing on the doormat this week

Comment

yes looking forward to mine arriving soon Tim

Comment

Originally posted by bitchy View Post
                    Yep, always loved that landing on my mat, signalled the final countdown to the festival.
                    I was starting to wonder whether it was close to running its' course though, all the information is available these days, not an option we had 15/20 years ago when they first came out.
                    That said, the newer races have yet to really develop trends, I guess we'll just have to do our own research now !

Comment

First time purchased the book , really good insight into pedigree to watch out for at the festival, which flagged up , aux petit soins, djkadam,......!
                      Hope something else can match it.

Comment

Will try and keep the deal going but will be up to wetherbys. Paul Jones did a brilliant job on the book and will be interesting to see where he goes next.

Comment

hes gone down the heres my own website:

please remove if not aloud to post links

Comment

[QUOTE=bitchy;20778]hes gone down the heres my own website:

I like to read what others fancy but not sure about these paid tipster services, making a few £££ is nice but even if they are good and I have my doubts a bout that where is the fun in blindly following someone else. Much more enjoyment in finding your own even if after taking on board something on here someone has spotted,

Comment

Ive been in contact with wetherbys and they are publishing a cheltenham festival betting guide @ £14.95

Comment

It says on Paul Jones blog that matt tombs will be taking over this years betting guide for the festival, cracking deal last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X