Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Non runners in antepost multiple bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non runners in antepost multiple bets

Can someone here advise us on what happens to your bet on a Lucky 15 or 62 when you have a anti-post non-runner?
    Last edited by Old Vic; 15 February 2015, 07:32 PM.

Depends on the terms LR

If you don't have a NRNB concession they will be losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      Depends on the terms LR

If you don't have a NRNB concession they will be losers.
      For example if I have one ap non-runner and the rest run, does my bet in whole gets void?
      Or is it just the non-runner gets deemed as a loser as in normal terms?

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
        For example if I have one ap non-runner and the rest run, does my bet in whole gets void?
        Or is it just the non-runner gets deemed as a loser as in normal terms?
        Non runner and all related combination bets unless NRNB

Comment

So do I rip up this Lucky 62? Cos we all know Gilgamboa is not running.

Gilgamboa Arkle anti-post
          Arctic Fire Champion Hurdle NRNB
          Dodging Bullets QMCC anti-post
          Lieutenant Colonel World Hurdle NRNB
          Road To Riches Gold Cup NRNB

Comment

Just the legs that have Gilgamboa in - still chances there

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
              Just the legs that have Gilgamboa in - still chances there
              Thanks OV. Its just most of my luckys have him in them.

Comment

When this has happened to me, I have found that the legs are classed as void and not losers. Then the stakes placed on the NR gets shared across the remaining legs. I have a multiple for cheltenham with 4 legs which to which added slade power which won some months a go. as it turns out, none of the cheltenham horses are likely to run in my chosen races but would still get a return . this may depend on your bookie though...

Comment

Originally posted by andrisiggy View Post
                  When this has happened to me, I have found that the legs are classed as void and not losers. Then the stakes placed on the NR gets shared across the remaining legs. I have a multiple for cheltenham with 4 legs which to which added slade power which won some months a go. as it turns out, none of the cheltenham horses are likely to run in my chosen races but would still get a return . this may depend on your bookie though...
                  That is what happens day of race markets but does depend on the bookie. It is a minefield.

Comment

Hi Andrisiggy and welcome on board.

Yes, your answer is what OV mentions above but only when NRNB. The anti-post horses that are non-runners are deemed as a losing bet.

Comment

Definitely hang onto your slip you still have a lucky 15 going, if it was a straight forward acca then it would be dead, assuming Gilgamboa doesn't run. Just for info though, any ante-post bet that has all runners going up to the day of the race is treated in the same way, ie; if you have a non-runner in the champion hurdle, that is withdrawn on the day of the race, it's still regarded as a loser unless when you placed the bet it was nrnb, then it's counted as a non-runner.

Comment

This would be an unusual concession from a bookie, sounds like you got a good deal with this, it would normally be a losing bet, unless the bet included singles, this part would normally pay out but nothing else.

Comment

Ah- i will have to see what happens then- i may have mixed up multiples i have placed on the day and those i had done AP in the past by the sounds of things. in which case, ignore all of my posts!

Comment

Working...
                          X