Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Voting Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting Threads

OV - are you able to get FJ to enable Polls on vBulletin?

This will be cool for the members to create polls and see overall voters results.

LR - I think you should be able to do it on the general chat section.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      LR - I think you should be able to do it on the general chat section.
      Ok thanks OV.

Though I am only interested in the big festivals.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
        Ok thanks OV.

Though I am only interested in the big festivals.
        For some strange reason not letting me enable polls in this section. Will investigate over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
          For some strange reason not letting me enable polls in this section. Will investigate over the weekend.
          Thanks OV. Would make sense to have it in this forum and a another feature to keep this place busy.

Not sure if its me but the last couple days this place seems more active.

Comment

LR - thanks to you Mr McGoldrick and all the other new posters. Hopefully we can keep the momentum up. OV is the main jumps man but I might even get a few people to post during the flat season !

Comment

Originally posted by Lester View Post
              LR - thanks to you Mr McGoldrick and all the other new posters. Hopefully we can keep the momentum up. OV is the main jumps man but I might even get a few people to post during the flat season !
              No probs Lester - This is the only racing forum I am a member of and don't intend to use any others. I actually used to run my own web sites some years ago and used to use vBulletin on one of them. That site used to average around 80k visitors/day and the polls used to help keep those visitors on my pages that extra few more mins. I will try come up with some more ideas for this place soon. Just a bit busy atm working on another online project.

Comment

Hi OV - any update on enabling polls for the Chelts forum?

I have noticed this place is getting lively now and with all nice members.

Loving it.

Comment

Forgot about it - will checkout tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X