Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Whats everyone plans for Cheltenham week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlimJockey View Post
    Will be going up on Tues,weds (full of optimism) rest of the week will be glued to the TV and commiserating
    When not spamming links to your own affiliate website

Comment

Mate of mine is going out to Benidorm on Monday, and staying for the week. Says he has been doing it a few years, and it works out much cheaper than when he takes the week off work

Never thought of doing that, but he said you get the best of both worlds. Off season, so all the kids are saving up for their summer assaults, and you get to watch the racing in the sun, with a few beers.

Comment

What is the price of a pint at the Fez nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
          Mate of mine is going out to Benidorm on Monday, and staying for the week. Says he has been doing it a few years, and it works out much cheaper than when he takes the week off work

Never thought of doing that, but he said you get the best of both worlds. Off season, so all the kids are saving up for their summer assaults, and you get to watch the racing in the sun, with a few beers.
          Work isnt an option anyway. I am earning my week off now...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
            What is the price of a pint at the Fez nowadays?
            It'll be a touch over a fiver for a Guinness, as it was about 4.90 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
              It'll be a touch over a fiver for a Guinness, as it was about 4.90 last year.
              I best get a couple of winners then. Lol

Comment

I am working but have a few 'meetings' lined up for Tuesday and Friday. Channel 4 online for the rest of the week.

Comment

3 days chaps....

Comment

Can't wait guys. My last day entertaining clients tomorrow, so will be free to catch up and study more on Cheltenham Eve.

Comment

Working...
                    X