Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2015 Topham Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be having a few quid on the most consitently inconsistent horse in training, Splash of Ginge.
    He'll bounce off this ground and assuming he takes to the fences he could make the 22/1 price look somewhat silly.
    Then again he could be tailed off halfway round !!!

Comment

Old Vic - that was my concern about RE after most of Henderson's ran below par. Call the Cops ran well though so it looks like the whole stable isn't under a cloud. It is a worry though.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Old Vic - that was my concern about RE after most of Henderson's ran below par. Call the Cops ran well though so it looks like the whole stable isn't under a cloud. It is a worry though.
        Its the story of his season - hurdlers running Ok. Chasers below par.

Comment

Yeah. I'm up to my neck on RE so trying to cling on to any positive I can find

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            Yeah. I'm up to my neck on RE so trying to cling on to any positive I can find

Enjoy Faugheen.

One of the better threads on here. 1st 3rd and 4th all given the heads up.

Comment

Comment

That was good viewing. Each way doubled with Unioniste and Godsmejudge in the big one tomorrow.

Well done winners.

Comment

Working...
                X