BetBright Free Bet

Thirty Pound No Risk Bet

Claim up to 600 in Free Bets for Cheltenham

As the 2015 Cheltenham Festival draws closer, we’re offering all BetBright customers the chance to bag themselves up to 600 in free bets on Day One of racing’s biggest event of the year.

For every 50 you bet over the next 6 weekends, you’ll get 5 worth of free bets towards your Cheltenham betting fund!

QUALIFYING WEEKENDS

WEEKEND 1: Sat, 31st Jan & Sun, 1st Feb
    WEEKEND 2: Sat, 7th Feb & Sun, 8th Feb
    WEEKEND 3: Sat, 14th Feb & Sun, 15th Feb
    WEEKEND 4: Sat, 21st Feb 2015 & Sun, 22nd Feb
    WEEKEND 5: Sat, 28th Feb & Sun, 1st Mar
    WEEKEND 6: Sat, 7th Mar 2015 & Sun, 8th Mar

How to Get Involved and start earning

It’s really quite straight-forward to get involved and start accumulating a nice war-chest to unleash at the Festival in March!

Here’s some common FAQs answered:

HOW DO I QUALIFY?

You’ll receive 5 in Free Bets for every 50 staked each qualifying day. (Up to a maximum amount of Free Bets per qualifying day of 50)

WHAT BETS QUALIFY?

Single bets placed at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or higher on UK and Irish horse racing. Free Bets do not count as qualifying bets.

WHEN ARE FREE BET BALANCES UPDATED?

Your Cheltenham Festival Fund will be updated each Monday following a qualifying weekend. You will be notified of your updated free bet balance by e-mail or SMS.

WHEN DO I GET MY FREE BETS?

Your free bet balance will be released into your account on Day One of the 2015 Cheltenham Festival (Tuesday, March 10th 2015) and will expire at midnight on Friday, March 13th 2015.
    Last edited by Lester; 01-27-2015 at 10:04 PM.

They filled up on the Racing UK offer pretty sharpish - its gone

and extra 10 on free bet here

Also doing a funds builder thing for Cheltenham - Basically 10% of money staked back as a free bet - details below:

Claim up to 400 in Free Bets for Cheltenham!

As the 2015 Cheltenham Festival draws closer, we’re offering all BetBright customers the chance to bag themselves up to 400 in free bets on Day One of racing’s biggest event of the year.

For every 50 you bet over the next 4 weekends, you’ll get 5 worth of free bets towards your Cheltenham betting fund!
    How to Get Involved and start earning

It’s really quite straight-forward to get involved and start accumulating a nice war-chest to unleash at the Festival in March!

Here’s some common FAQs answered:
    QUALIFYING WEEKENDS

WEEKEND 3: Sat, 14th Feb & Sun, 15th Feb

WEEKEND 4: Sat, 21st Feb 2015 & Sun, 22nd Feb

WEEKEND 5: Sat, 28th Feb & Sun, 1st Mar

WEEKEND 6: Sat, 7th Mar 2015 & Sun, 8th Mar
    HOW DO I QUALIFY?

You’ll receive 5 in Free Bets for every 50 staked each qualifying day. (Up to a maximum amount of Free Bets per qualifying day of 50)
    WHAT BETS QUALIFY?

Single bets placed at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or higher on UK and Irish horse racing. Free Bets do not count as qualifying bets.
    WHEN ARE FREE BET BALANCES UPDATED?

Your Cheltenham Festival Fund will be updated each Monday following a qualifying weekend. You will be notified of your updated free bet balance by e-mail or SMS.
    WHEN DO I GET MY FREE BETS?

Your free bet balance will be released into your account on Day One of the 2015 Cheltenham Festival (Tuesday, March 10th 2015) and will expire at midnight on Friday, March 13th 2015.