Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2015 Mares Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares hurdle, Aintree hurdle then Punchestown for Annie and will win the lot!

Comment

I think She will run in the Mares but might be worth hedging a bit of your Acca with a NRNB bet FM ?

Comment

I'm in a difficult position really. As it stands I win £12.5k if Faugheen wins, a further £4k if both Faugheen and AP win. I traded out some of my Faugheen (too early) to guarantee I win £500 if Faugheen gets beat. The problem I have is I still need Faugheen to win for my AP bet so can't lay any of her. Already layed off nearly £2.5k on Faugheen to ensure I get something back and don't really want to keep chipping away at potential profit. I've made a real balls up of trading it truth be told!

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          I'm in a difficult position really. As it stands I win £12.5k if Faugheen wins, a further £4k if both Faugheen and AP win. I traded out some of my Faugheen (too early) to guarantee I win £500 if Faugheen gets beat. The problem I have is I still need Faugheen to win for my AP bet so can't lay any of her. Already layed off nearly £2.5k on Faugheen to ensure I get something back and don't really want to keep chipping away at potential profit. I've made a real balls up of trading it truth be told!
          Sounds awful for you FM, LOL, we all feel your pain. I thought I was loaded up on Faugheen but I'll pick up a couple of grand if he wins, I'd get AP laid off though on the day if it was me, if she's still turning up in this, not all of course, but certainly some

Comment

I've just read that back and it doesn't read great lol. Obviously I'm in a decent position re Faugheen but just trying to explain how I just have to wait with AP.

Anyway, we'll know our fait in 10 days time

Comment

ATR

Comment

Working...
              X