Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2015 Mares Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Aurore D&#39;Estruval out of Mares&#39;s Hurdle. That, my friends, is the proverbial licence to print money <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/anniepower?src=hash">#anniepower</a></p>&mdash; Ian Gaughran (@IanGox10) <a href="https://twitter.com/IanGox10/status/570549907431538688">February 25, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Emmett Kennedy reported at Cork that Ricci told him AP won't run here.

Comment

Mick Fitzgerald is very sweet on Glenn's Melody.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
          Mick Fitzgerald is very sweet on Glenn's Melody.
          I backed Glens Melody weeks ago ew but I still think she's the bet of the race. At 9/2 she has to be the closest thing to a bet to nothing as you'll see at the fez, in better form this year than last, where she gave Que Vega a scare, and would have been right on the hocks of Kitten Rock last time barring a mistake at the last, the smart Mullins double on the first day could be ew on this girl and Hurricane Fly at 8's

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
            I backed Glens Melody weeks ago ew but I still think she's the bet of the race. At 9/2 she has to be the closest thing to a bet to nothing as you'll see at the fez, in better form this year than last, where she gave Que Vega a scare, and would have been right on the hocks of Kitten Rock last time barring a mistake at the last, the smart Mullins double on the first day could be ew on this girl and Hurricane Fly at 8's
            Couldn't agree more Mr Mc. 9/2 will be a dream price if they switch Annie to the WH.

Comment

Glens Melody as short as 5/2 with the Tote and betfred atm..and thats without NRNB

Comment

Originally posted by donka View Post
                Glens Melody as short as 5/2 with the Tote and betfred atm..and thats without NRNB
                Well spotted donka, Annie Power into 7/2 with same firms for World hurdle

Comment

Well spotted donka, Annie Power into 7/2 with same firms for World hurdle
                  And continued support for AP and GM on the exchanges too Mr M.

Comment

Originally posted by donka View Post
                    And continued support for AP and GM on the exchanges too Mr M.
                    Looks like a decision has been made then, I'm glad I backed GM weeks ago now, didn't think she was without a chance even with AP running, must be a good bet if AP goes World hurdle

Comment

Looks like a decision has been made then, I'm glad I backed GM weeks ago now, didn't think she was without a chance even with AP running, must be a good bet if AP goes World hurdle
                      Think this is all coming from the podcast interview with Ricci. Very good listen BUT he only said the WH was tempting and a consideration if she sparkled in work. Still being trained for the mares race.

Comment

Heres hoping the decision's been made,I think we're both sitting pretty if it has. Agree about GMs chance..Reckon she'd have won last year if the jocks timing was better.

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
                          Think this is all coming from the podcast interview with Ricci. Very good listen BUT he only said the WH was tempting and a consideration if she sparkled in work. Still being trained for the mares race.
                          Strange that the mares hurdle would be on the cards if she didn't sparkle, you'd think a non-sparkling Annie Power is an unfit Annie Power so shouldn't be going to the fez at all, I don't think it will be the walkover many consider, Glens Melody is a good horse

Comment

Originally posted by waywardlad View Post
                            I think going into the WH after an injury and being off for so long is a huge risk. A pre fracture or whatever her injury was has to be a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                              I think going into the WH after an injury and being off for so long is a huge risk. A pre fracture or whatever her injury was has to be a concern.
                              But surely if it's a concern she shouldn't be going at all, imagine the backlash if something happens to her after making it clear there's a problem

Comment

I'd be surprised if they switched. AP is currently trading at 11/1 for the WH so a decision hasn't been made yet. I think this is all on the back of Ricci's and it doesn't take much for things to snowball on the exchanges.

Comment

Working...
                                X