Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Final 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
    Does anyone know if Bear's Affair is going to the Fest?

He goes well on good ground and 25/1 looks value with Betavir the fav at 8/1.
    The later received 23lbs -7lbs claim when he get the better of BA by 2&3/4L over 2m6f on boxing day.

Worth waiting for the weights you think?
    Havent heard anything but will have a mooch around. The owners isnt a singer by any chance ?

Odds

Batavir (10), Cup Final (10)in, Big Easy (12), Dawalan (12), Join The Clan (12), Regal Encore (12), Ulzanas Raid (12), Dara Tango (14), Edeymi (14), Champagne At Tara (16), Lite Duties (16), Mydor (16), Unique De Cotte (16), Vivaldi Collonges (16), Alaivan (20), Brother Brian (20), Bygones Sovereign (20), Closing Ceremony (20), Knight Of Noir (20), Run Ructions Run (20), Utopie Des Bordes (20), Alternatif (25), Aqalim (25), Bears Affair (25), Call The Cops (25), Guiding George (25), Katkeau (25), Lord Scoundrel (25), Milan Bound (25), Morito Du Berlais (25), Pineau De Re (25)out, Racing Europe (25), Sybarite (25), The Tourard Man (25), Upswing (25), Western Jo (25), Clara Mc Cloud (33), Dawn Commander (33), Drum Valley (33), Flaming Dawn (33), Handazan (33), Henryville (33), Home Run (33), Peckhamecho (33), Rolling Maul (33), Serienschock (33), Usuel Smurfer (33), Vieux Lion Rouge (33), Virtuel DOudon (33), Zabana (33), Abolitionist (40), Big Hands Harry (40), Chill Factor (40), Grand Partner (40), Junction Fourteen (40)out, Kelvingrove (40), On The Bridge (40), Saffron Wells (40), Spirit Of Shankly (40), Trustan Times (40), Abracadabra Sivola (50), Archie Meade (50), Dolatulo (50), Little Boy Boru (50), Madness Light (50), Uncle Jimmy (50), Vandross (50), Awaywiththegreys (66), Leviathan (66), Robbie Rabbit (66), Bell Weir (100), Feb Thirtyfirst (100), Sporting Boy (100)

Entries here:

<iframe width=680 height=1720 src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V_qZXLC-dDQk5o0hMsjMzuhrpw9MKHN-ShW0JGNGyHI/pubhtml?gid=219342379&amp;single=true&amp;widget=t rue&amp;headers=false"></iframe>
    Last edited by Old Vic; 19 February 2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      Havent heard anything but will have a mooch around. The owners isnt a singer by any chance ?
      Hahaha. Is it really G Barlow?

Dawalan got the better of BA but also received weight, though he was going away over 2m4f.

I am just trying to oppose Batavir at 8/1.

Comment

Hahaha. Is it really G Barlow?

Dawalan got the better of BA but also received weight, though he was going away over 2m4f.

I am just trying to oppose Batavir at 8/1.
        If someone ( e.g Lester) was going off topic like this Id be complaining but I dont think it is that G Barlow. Google says the singer has no middle name

You are right to oppose the favourite

Fate of Favourite 1 7 0 8 0 2/8 0 0 0 0 0 1
        Market Position of Winner 1 0 5 0 7 0 9 5 8 4 0 1

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
          If someone ( e.g Lester) was going off topic like this Id be complaining but I dont think it is that G Barlow. Google says the singer has no middle name

You are right to oppose the favourite

Fate of Favourite 1 7 0 8 0 2/8 0 0 0 0 0 1
          Market Position of Winner 1 0 5 0 7 0 9 5 8 4 0 1
          Hahaha, love it OV, you actaully googled him, ROFL.

Comment

I just watched the races back and the way Dawalan finished strong over Bears Affair I think he should be able to put Betavir to bed with ease. BA was actually coming back at Batavir when they raced over 2m6.

Dawalan for me if he runs here!

Comment

Look out for Bygones Sovereign.

He has done nothing wrong in his last two starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
                Look out for Bygones Sovereign.

He has done nothing wrong in his last two starts.
                Good spot TS.

BS form is quite similar to Dawalan, both beat RRR by similar distance giving weight.

Comment

Grab the 16's while it lasts.

Also, had a crafty fiver on Join the Clan.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
                    Grab the 16's while it lasts.

Also, had a crafty fiver on Join the Clan.
                    He's 20's nrnb on 365.

I am worried about the jockey not being able to claim 7.

Comment

Also be careful with BS...although he has been very game in front for his last two victories he's somehow been allowed to steal easy leads at the tapes that have certainly helped him through his races. Although he may still of won both anyway I can't see the same thing occurring at the festival and I'm sure opposing jocks will be a little wiser to the plot now after being burnt twice

Comment

Originally posted by Lessey View Post
                        Also be careful with BS...although he has been very game in front for his last two victories he's somehow been allowed to steal easy leads at the tapes that have certainly helped him through his races. Although he may still of won both anyway I can't see the same thing occurring at the festival and I'm sure opposing jocks will be a little wiser to the plot now after being burnt twice
                        I am balls deep with Dawalan now. Not sure if its a good or bad thing before the weights.

Comment

I am balls deep with Dawalan now. Not sure if its a good or bad thing before the weights.
                          I love Dawalan, he's far from the classiest but is more tenacious than a Jack Russell and I'm sure saves a bit for himself every single race!

Although he's going to take a hike in the weights for his last two wins, you know if he doesn't land the hatrick it won't be for not trying so I'm sure you're certainly not without hope although he's going to have to shoulder some weight

Comment

Originally posted by Lessey View Post
                            I love Dawalan, he's far from the classiest but is more tenacious than a Jack Russell and I'm sure saves a bit for himself every single race!

Although he's going to take a hike in the weights for his last two wins, you know if he doesn't land the hatrick it won't be for not trying so I'm sure you're certainly not without hope although he's going to have to shoulder some weight
                            He seemed to be going away from the others in his recent wins and I heard he likes good ground, so lets see what hes got.

He was heavely backed last year. I actually backed him @ 8/1 ap and went off very short from what I can remember.

Comment

He seemed to be going away from the others in his recent wins and I heard he likes good ground, so lets see what hes got.

He was heavely backed last year. I actually backed him @ 8/1 ap and went off very short from what I can remember.
                              I'm sure there is more under the bonnet as he was once held in ridiculously high regard at Seven Barrows. I'm not saying they don't now but there's plenty of competition to be the apple of henderson's eye over timber. Yet it seems they have finally worked out how to get the best out of this lad and I would not be surprised if he took this for them, assuming he's not totally up against it at the weights

Comment

I only got 16's off PP.

Comment

Working...
                                X