Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2015 Supreme Novices Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roose88 View Post
    I hope he runs well in the deliotte and goes supreme, tell us more for Neptune and no more heroes for Bartlett. Fingers crossed!
    Outlander and McKinley to drop in there somewhere too !

Comment

should be interesting, think cooper will pick tell us more over outlander if both line up in neptune

Comment

should be interesting, think cooper will pick tell us more over outlander if both line up in neptune
        5 gigginstown and 5 Mullins (McKinley in both camps ) for the Deloitte on Sunday !

Comment

Alvisio Ville vs Douvan in supreme, what would people be backing? to me, Alvisio Ville looks of similar mould to Vautour. has the makings of a stayer but has a top cruising speed which is needed to win a supreme. There has been a lot of talk about Douvan, mainly from Ruby Walsh which is why I think he's been backed so heavily. He's not going to talk about AV much because he wont be riding him.

If alvisio ville strolls the deliotte could this see Douvan rerouted to the Neptune? Maybe abit premature as we've only seen AV once so far, But Douvans form doesn't impress me either

Comment

Looking at Deliotte stats on http://www.fatjockey.com/news-blogs/...2015-Stats-343 interesting that so many used to end up in Neptune. Have done better in Supreme to be fair.

Comment

identity thief could be worth backing in the supreme 33-1 in some places
              FWIW I think he could be a Supreme horse - can hardly run four in the Neptune. I am hoping Outlander ends up over three miles too.

Comment

well looks like Alvisio Ville may be Neptune bound looking at all the money coming in for him!

Comment

well looks like Alvisio Ville may be Neptune bound looking at all the money coming in for him!
                  Some move today - was there news or a tipping line

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                    Some move today - was there news or a tipping line
                    not that I've heard

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Mullins has 4 and Gigginstown 3 in the Deloitte <a href="http://t.co/xWaV6XGlFK">pic.twitter.com/xWaV6XGlFK</a></p>&mdash; Fat Jockey (@FatJockeyTips) <a href="https://twitter.com/FatJockeyTips/status/563654978343280641">February 6, 2015</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Mullins has 4 and Gigginstown 3 in the Deloitte <a href="http://t.co/xWaV6XGlFK">pic.twitter.com/xWaV6XGlFK</a></p>&mdash; Fat Jockey (@FatJockeyTips) <a href="https://twitter.com/FatJockeyTips/status/563654978343280641">February 6, 2015</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                        ive had a nightmare with the supreme, my biggest bets were allez collombieres and alvisio ville! also heavily backed tell us more for Neptune which my confidence keeps getting knocked about!

Comment

Luckily i managed to get 14's on L'ami Serge. Had small £5 each way on Open Eagle but thats gone. Look see whats value after weekend racing for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                            FWIW I think he could be a Supreme horse - can hardly run four in the Neptune. I am hoping Outlander ends up over three miles too.
                            Cooper jocked up on Identity Thief for the Deloitte. I think that means he is their Supreme horse.

33/1 in most places.

Comment

Jollyallan and Qewy the Pricewise picks.

Seedling gets a couple of positive mentions in the quotes.
                              Last edited by Old Vic; 9 February 2015, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Looking at oddschecker it looks as though Jollyallan and Qewy have gone up for the Supreme. #Pricewise.

Comment

Working...
                                X