Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Listowel Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great read BoF. I'll be tuning in this afternoon. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
      Quick update: we're running him in the Corinthian Challenge at Navan tomorrow (5.45 ATR). Just hoping he enjoys himself: leaving blinkers and noseband off, no plaiting and he is travelling with his companion pony so we're trying a few new things. http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-...inthian-spirit
      Best of luck BoF, hope he enjoys this afternoon more than recent outings and comes back sound

Comment

• Anything you fancy today mate?

Comment

• Proper racing

Going to take on Storyteller with PR. Also perming a few of Mrs Harrington’s

Comment

• Anyone got any opinions in the 3.10 today? I fancy fujimoto flyer @ 6/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
              Anyone got any opinions in the 3.10 today? I fancy fujimoto flyer @ 6/1
              you can get double that now, would have thought the ground would need to be a bit softer to see FF to better effect. Drift would be a bit of a worry aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                you can get double that now, would have thought the ground would need to be a bit softer to see FF to better effect. Drift would be a bit of a worry aswell.
                Yeah not keen now, but we shall see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  Yeah not keen now, but we shall see!
                  Shocking! First hurdle faller! Having no luck in these irish meets at the moment!

Comment

• Any talk of RAVENHILL in the kerry national handicap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                      Any talk of RAVENHILL in the kerry national handicap?
                      Might be better than a lot of these but wondered a bit about jockey booking albeit Jack hasnt ridden him https://www.irishracing.com/horse?na...ill&prt=508794

Internal transfer a small play ew for me. Placed alst year and off same rating. Eric Mac has a good record in the race.
                      Last edited by Old Vic; 22 September 2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• ....forgive the indulgence, but I’ve stayed many times in the Listowel Arms and walked across the little bridge onto the course. Oh for a return to those happy times and enjoy a racing trip to Ireland.

Comment

• I fancy spyglass hill was my fancy for the galway plate (other then galvin )

Comment

• First prices up for tomorrow's race.

1/2 Malone Road
                            5/1 Fusain
                            5/1 Wahjaaja
                            6/1 Ngolo
                            100/1 Anakar
                            "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                              Might be better than a lot of these but wondered a bit about jockey booking albeit Jack hasnt ridden him https://www.irishracing.com/horse?na...ill&prt=508794.
                              Rider is pretty decent and well worth his claim (2nd in PTP championship 2018/19) Pity he's likely to put up 2 pounds o/w (if only weights got raised if top one comes out ). Also take a look at his ride in the last - no 33/1 shot and good e/w chance (although would be put off if too much rain)

Comment

• Nineteen non-runners already at Listowel today.

Going now listed on RP as Soft (rain).
                                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                                X