Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is my fav painter. She's great at glossing over things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotkijet View Post
      Who is everyone's favourite painter?
      Not the direction I anticipated but fantastic, I love it

Personally, I can only really recall being interested in Salvador Dalí and that was a bit of a token pick back in the day. I wouldn't even say I liked it now, I just know it, a bit.

My actual favourite would be an artist I know 'in real life'. He did the piece for me below as a gift and I love it - won't be everyones cup of tea I'm sure but for anyone interersted his name is Simon Parry

Comment

I have always been intrigued by another Dutch artist as it happens, Maurits Cornelis Escher whose illusions were way ahead of their time and are as baffling to me as the Novice Hurdles!
        Last edited by Nortons who; 30 September 2020, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nortons who View Post
          I have always been intrigued by another Dutch artist as it happens, Maurits Cornelis Escher whose illusions were way ahead of their time and are as baffling to me as the Novice Hurdles!

Comment

Cor this threads gone right the other way

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
              Cor this threads gone right the other way
              .....after my original post I was going to follow it up with ‘which ladies of the horse racing world would you like to shag, top 5 and bonus points for originality and shock factor’......glad I let the fine art blossom now

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                .....after my original post I was going to follow it up with ‘which ladies of the horse racing world would you like to shag, top 5 and bonus points for originality and shock factor’......glad I let the fine art blossom now
                I've got a soft spot for Lydia

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                  Hayley Turner.

If she sees this, feel free to PM

Rebecca curtis if your out there too.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Can we include photographers in this conversation.

New York street photographer Saul Leiter is awesome. He lived in NY and took many shots of street scenes near his home over several decades - also did fashion shoots for high end magazines like Vogue and was a painter too. Often combined the two mediums and many of his photos have a surreal quality.

He died in his eighties seven years ago. Went to an exhibition of his work at the Photographers Gallery in the West End. Terrific stuff.

My favourite is Walking with Soames (his partner).

Last edited by nortonscoin200; 30 September 2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Was funny watching the Opening Show the other day when they had Leonna Mayor on.
                      Turned them all into giggling school boys.
                      Chapman wet his pants in a different way than he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                        Was funny watching the Opening Show the other day when they had Leonna Mayor on.
                        Turned them all into giggling school boys.
                        Chapman wet his pants in a different way than he usually does.
                        Imagine what they would do if they google searched "lizzie kelly snap chat pics"

Comment

My Mrs was competing against Leonna Mayor 2 weeks ago at an eventing competition ! I was a little distracted from my usual "husband supporting role" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Quevega View Post
                            I've got a soft spot for Lydia
                            Yeah ive always thought id give her one..and paul nicholls daughter would get a bit n’all

Comment

Leona is gorgeous, she’s even sexier with the mute button on!!

Ive always found Alice Plunkett quite sexy, I think it’s more her voice, she’s seductively charming and imagine she’s good fun drunk.

As attractive as some of the female jockeys are I think they’d ruin me under the sheets, if they put the same effort into riding me as they do a horses over 6 furlongs I’d be bed ridden afterwards

Comment

I know kevloaf has a thing for claire balding. Can't see it myself, but each to there own.

Comment

Working...
                                X