Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stable Tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...apologies if posted, but here’s a link to Harry Fry’s;

The in-form Dorset trainer shines a light on his top team for the weekend as well as the months ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
      ...apologies if posted, but here’s a link to Harry Fry’s;

https://www.attheraces.com/stable-tours/harry-fry
      Going to very interesting to see how far King Roland goes, was stood up in the members bar on trials day and after the climb then around the bend I was thinking crikey he's going to shit up here. Fry was so dismissive of him getting beat by Harry Senior post race ruling out the fez. As we know Tizzards didht run well and I believe the winner to be better than he had shown. Fry protects far too many of his & this KR might even end up an Aintree type but hopefully he starts well at Uttox next week & he aims him high if he's good enough this season.

Comment

• ...yes, King Roland is of interest coming back off injury. I note Simon Rowlands selected 3 of Fry’s in his ‘Dark Horses’ column for ATR (Boothill: Hurricane Mitch; Phoenix Way).

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
          Just found this.Not sure if its been posted anywhere on here.
          https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jJaYFe2Za0YLTK
          Thanks.

Just two small things.

It wasn't a one-off when Asterion Forlonges went right at Cheltenham. It was just more marked. Surely it would be sensible to stick right handed? The opposition will be hoping that's the case.

And why would you love to see The Big Getaway over three miles on heavy ground when you have Monkfish as your leading RSA candidate? If The Big Getaway wants that much of a test why on earth was he in last year's Ballymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
            Thanks.

Just two small things.

It wasn't a one-off when Asterion Forlonges went right at Cheltenham. It was just more marked. Surely it would be sensible to stick right handed? The opposition will be hoping that's the case.

And why would you love to see The Big Getaway over three miles on heavy ground when you have Monkfish as your leading RSA candidate? If The Big Getaway wants that much of a test why on earth was he in last year's Ballymore?
            KB. You forget a Mullins talks with a fork tongue. And Ruby learnt hes trade with them so tar him with the same brush

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
              KB. You forget a Mullins talks with a fork tongue. And Ruby learnt hes trade with them so tar him with the same brush
              It's difficult because there are times when he doesn't seem to have much idea what he is doing and then it just happens to fall together by which time everyone has gone off in various different directions.

Comment

It's difficult because there are times when he doesn't seem to have much idea what he is doing and then it just happens to fall together by which time everyone has gone off in various different directions.
                I think he knows exactly what he's doing, unfortunately telling the truth in interviews is not it

Comment

Thanks.

Just two small things.

They're different owners.

This years RSA winner, was in the previous years ballymore. If you had cut the season short after chelt. I'm sure the same would have been said about champ.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Stable tours in the week aheads RP.
                    Monday/Tizzards
                    Tuesday-Bromhead
                    Wednesday- Olly Murphy
                    Thursday- Joseph
                    Friday- Donald McCain

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
                      Stable tours in the week aheads RP.
                      Monday/Tizzards
                      Tuesday-Bromhead
                      Wednesday- Olly Murphy
                      Thursday- Joseph
                      Friday- Donald McCain
                      A big week, with Henry and Joseph running through a large number of horses.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                        A big week, with Henry and Joseph running through a large number of horses.
                        Tizzard will overstate his horses and HdB and JOB will down play theirs. I’m not sure I’ll be able to take much away from any of these other than some potential targets.

Comment

• I'm hoping HDB can give us a few clues or positives to take for some targets

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                            I'm hoping HDB can give us a few clues or positives to take for some targets
                            HdB tour here http://www.attheraces.com/stable-tou...ry-de-bromhead

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                              Thanks, but I think the RP tours are more thorough and have that bit of extra detail so looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X