Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Longchamp - Arc Weekend 3rd & 4th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
    Pressure ride for Shane Crosse on Pista tomorrow, particularly as they obviously didn't trust him in the Marcel Boussac.

I thought he was very poor on Thinking Of You in a Group 3 the other day and this looks more difficult from a wide draw.
    I've noticed hes been particularly poor the last few times I've backed him, notably Thinking of you and his two rides on Dance Jupiter recently. Seems to get stuck in a poor position alot.

Comment

Well i hope he's better today then - Pista - 4-1.- sat.
      ........................................ - Call the wind - 10-11.- sat.
      ................................... - Nando parrado - 4-1.- sun.
      ................................ - Stradivarius - 6-1. - sun.
      my A/P bet from last week.

Comment

The French phrase you didn't learn at school...

il pleut comme une vache qui pisse

It's raining like a pissing cow

Good luck everyone this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by parimutuel View Post
          The French phrase you didn't learn at school...

il pleut comme une vache qui pisse

It's raining like a pissing cow

Good luck everyone this weekend

Yeah good luck all.

I don't think I'm even going to play, happy enough to see how Pretty Gorgeous gets on (on ante post after SW put up) and I have 2x live Arc contenders in Japan and Rabihaah and I am not blown away with eithers chances now although I have beaten SP for both.

Nothing that exciting elsewhere and I'm not putting enough effort in to add anything useful, so I'll stop typi

Comment

According to Talksport tennis correspondent, it's fine and bright in Paris at the moment. Forecast is light rain overnight and showers tomorrow.

Comment

Pressure ride for Shane Crosse on Pista tomorrow, particularly as they obviously didn't trust him in the Marcel Boussac.

I thought he was very poor on Thinking Of You in a Group 3 the other day and this looks more difficult from a wide draw.
              Best horse on the day probably won, but Crosse really should have been able to switch his whip into the right hand instead of just thinking about it.

Comment

Best horse on the day probably won, but Crosse really should have been able to switch his whip into the right hand instead of just thinking about it.
                Agreed, would have been better if Wm Buick rode her again, after his Donny win on her.
                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Working...
                X