Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily National Hunt Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily National Hunt Racing Tips

I don't think we have a daily NH racing tips thread yet...

Won't be needed for a while yet but I've just had a "tracker update" through (which is odd as I don't use one)...

Dead Right (Uttoxeter, 15:20)

Your comment:
    One to follow... P2P winner? - beat Next Destination in a bumper too.

Timeform - Bumper/hurdles winner who failed to build on initial promise in this sphere when pulled up final 2 starts of 2019. However, on a good mark if things

Handicap chase, 7/1

A hugely open race and my good friend De Plotting Shed is outsider of the field of ten at 14/1

A placeholder of a thread really...

Yes now were taking! Looking forward to this thread

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what price ONE TRUE KING opens for Saturday, the champion bumper 10th makes his hurdling debut in the 2.25 Stratford.

Nigel Twiston-Davies horses are usually quite forward early in the season, I was really impressed with the debut bumper win of this horse - these are my notes.
      Ran Twice - absolutely hacked up in a soft ground bumper off the front, was very professional and galloped away to win by 7 1/2 length, very nice performance form is pretty ok with a winner behind him in 4th and the 3rd won a bumper next time out , looks a big scopey horse and would be interested on him up in trip .. went on to the champion bumper and ran his a very credible 10th in and amongst FIVE BAR BRIAN AND GOOD TIME JONNY .. i WILL BE VERY INTERESTED FIRST TIME UP giving his first run last season and the trainers early season record usually good .. ONE TO FOLLOW

Went through the race their and seen Shantou Express is also lining up - decent bumper form tying in with Soaring Glory and Israel Champ .. on a line through the Champion Bumper, One True King finished 15 or clear of Israel Champ, who had previously beaten Shantou Express .. jumping is a different game but this is a nice race and certainly the first novice hurdle that has excited me so far .. the best time of year is back!!
      Last edited by OverTheLast; 3 September 2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Opened at 11/4 on 365 but is a general 2/1 shot everywhere now. Got some 5/2 on Betfair and think it will go off favourite .. a strong fancy.

Comment

First bet of the season a very disappointing one!

Comment

Took the 2's last night about Valentina Lady 2.05 Ballinrobe. Some nice bumper form and a run behind Gypsy Island in March 2019 really sticks out - running on well to be a 2 1/4l 2nd. Won a 22 runner bumper last Autumn and a couple of winners have came from it - was then a well beaten 8th in a listed mares bumper but think she prefers soft ground (that today).

Hurdling debut finished 3rd over 2m4f was in a nice race behind Colreevy and Lady Breffni .. 2 good horses and think the trip found her out, 2m2f today will be optimum trip imo as always hitting the line well in bumpers.

Comment

Hopeless again

Comment

Im backing a treble today, easyrun de vassy in the 3.50 at fontwell..go another one in the 4.45 ballinrobe and afromentioned in the 5.15 ballinrobe with william hill @ 34/1

Comment

Originally posted by OverTheLast View Post
                  Hopeless again
                  Just save it for Cheltenham!

Comment

Hoping this thread livens up at some point! I had a stinker this weekend but last weekend went alot better.. im gonna go for the priceboost today with aramax and storyteller at galway!

Comment

Clondaw Bertie out in Punchestown tomorrow. Should be taking in the top novice hurdle races in Ireland this year. You would expect him to go close in that maiden.

Comment

Nice card throughout Dessie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dessie the great View Post
                          Clondaw Bertie out in Punchestown tomorrow. Should be taking in the top novice hurdle races in Ireland this year. You would expect him to go close in that maiden.
                          Very poor run, was there any explanation from the trainer afterwards ?

The winner looked very impressive there

Comment

Originally posted by Joleg View Post
                            Very poor run, was there any explanation from the trainer afterwards ?

The winner looked very impressive there
                            Didn't hear anything, he travelled well but seemed to get very tired after turning in. Trainers horses often need the run but it was still a disappointing performance given he was well suppirted beforehand. Winner looked very good beating a decent field on debut. HdeB horses tend to come on for their debut too.

Comment

2 of possible interest this week, Getaway Trump runs in the 1.40 at fontwell on saturday and friday at kilbeggan 6.20 A Wave Of The Sea in a beginners chase like aramax yesterday also gets the weight for age allowances

Comment

Working...
                              X