Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Retirement Multiples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Lobos, you started the thread.... you don't like the multiples..... so here is the challenge, pick us one....

The Lobos Life Changer!

You have a deadline of, 1st Sept?.... but I want a bet that pays at least 250k from you --- and YOU have to back it as well...

...and put some thought in to it, not Galvin

Then for a few months you can wear a white suit.
    I’ll take 250K, no pressure Lobos!

Comment

Originally posted by Might_Bite View Post
      I’d recommend the bedrock of this multiple be might bite in the cross country

Comment

I may have to start paying a fine if I keep mentioning the Gordon Elliot Lucky 63 at the Festival just gone that nearly bagged me £3600. I ended up with £1200 so not all bad but Ben Dundee missing out on 4th place in the Plate to Oldgrangewood by a head would have made all the difference. I had Ravenhill win, Galvin placed, The Storyteller placed, Milan’s Native win & Chosen Mate win. Ben Dundee getting placed would have bumped up the return by quite a bit.

The best after that is £1400 on a midweek 50p e/w Lucky 15 involving Oliver Sherwood and Phillip Hobbs horses about 5 years ago.

My next nearest miss was cashing out on a Lucky 15 after having the first 2 legs win at single figures. The 3rd leg then drifted from 8/1 to 25/1 within 10 mins at the start (not sure why) so I cashed out for £120. It went on to win at 25/1 and worse still the 4th leg of the Lucky 15 won too.....I would have won around £4000!!!! I was so broken I accidentally poured 5 litres of the wrong paint in my painting scuttle and ended up painting a showroom wall in mixed paint. I had a phone call the next day from a disgruntled manager asking me to return to repaint the whole show room wall!! I was completely broken

There is something magical about placing a mega bucks multiple, I love placing a few Mayo Millions multiples at the big festivals. I’m still working though and probably always will be until my last breath!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
          I may have to start paying a fine if I keep mentioning the Gordon Elliot Lucky 63 at the Festival just gone that nearly bagged me £3600. I ended up with £1200 so not all bad but Ben Dundee missing out on 4th place in the Plate to Oldgrangewood by a head would have made all the difference. I had Ravenhill win, Galvin placed, The Storyteller placed, Milan’s Native win & Chosen Mate win. Ben Dundee getting placed would have bumped up the return by quite a bit.

The best after that is £1400 on a midweek 50p e/w Lucky 15 involving Oliver Sherwood and Phillip Hobbs horses about 5 years ago.

My next nearest miss was cashing out on a Lucky 15 after having the first 2 legs win at single figures. The 3rd leg then drifted from 8/1 to 25/1 within 10 mins at the start (not sure why) so I cashed out for £120. It went on to win at 25/1 and worse still the 4th leg of the Lucky 15 won too.....I would have won around £4000!!!! I was so broken I accidentally poured 5 litres of the wrong paint in my painting scuttle and ended up painting a showroom wall in mixed paint. I had a phone call the next day from a disgruntled manager asking me to return to repaint the whole show room wall!! I was completely broken

There is something magical about placing a mega bucks multiple, I love placing a few Mayo Millions multiples at the big festivals. I’m still working though and probably always will be until my last breath!!!
          Wonderful stuff. Cash out does have its pitfalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Might_Bite View Post
            I'll do it......100%

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
              I'll do it......100%
              Guide us to the promised land St Lobos

Comment

Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                Guide us to the promised land St Lobos
                " wer'e all going... on a Lobos Holiday " ..........
                No more working for a year or two !!.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                  I'll do it......100%
                  Only rule is that Malone Road for the Champion Hurdle can’t be included

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                    Only rule is that Malone Road for the Champion Hurdle can’t be included
                    That's 2 that I can't include now.......Galvin and Malone Road. The £250k dream is fading fast.....

Comment

Nailed it for you Lobos .... Lucky 15....
                      .......................................... Goshen - churdle.
                      .......................................... Old Benie - mares hdl.
                      .......................................... Aione - n.h.chs.
                      ...........................................The big Goataway - r.sa.chs.
                      Don't mention it mate !!.
                      Last edited by Istabraq; 11 August 2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Edited for you BC....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                          Edited for you BC....
                          Cheer's Ista !

Comment

Not quite a retirement multiple but I had a tenner free bet and the 14k will pay for my wedding.

Billaway (Foxhunters) 9/1
                            A Plus Tard (Ryanair) 10/1
                            Shishkin (Arkle) 7/2
                            Easysland (X Country) 2/1

£10 free bet pays £14840

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                              Not quite a retirement multiple but I had a tenner free bet and the 14k will pay for my wedding.

Shishkin (Arkle) 7/2

£10 free bet pays £14840
                              Looks great on paper. All 4 pretty much favourites as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post

Shishkin (Arkle) 7/2

£10 free bet pays £14840
                                Great Bet that Ryan , Good Luck with it !!..

Comment

Working...
                                X