Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

August Forum Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    Think you should call it 'Kevloafs Worst Nightmare' and go for....

Sire Du Berlais/Stayers
    Galvin/NHC
    Chosen Mate/Champion Chase
    Princess Zoe/Novice Mares

Soz....... couldn't resist it. Lol !!
    Haha, great effort, you should at least have a little go at that just in case

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Haha, great effort, you should at least have a little go at that just in case
      I thought that after I wrote it. Don't do anything above doubles. Probably come in now and I'll live to regret it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Swap ABP for Aione in the NHC and you'd be in Dubai by the time the Gold Cup was being run.

Now that I've mentioned it, I had to place it. had them all in singles anyway so kind of makes sense.
        I really hope Aione does run in the N.H.Chs F_M , got the 66-1 and in .
        quite a few of my multi's now .....

Comment

If you want a couple from Mullins and Elliott at each way prices that should be set on targets, I would nominate Stattler and Eskylane for the AB although only one would of use.

Comment

If it’s a Mullins Yankee I’d suggest Ferny hollow - supreme and elixir d’ainay - arkle

Comment

What’s people’s thoughts on allaho’s target too risky to chance the 12/1 for Ryanair would go off 2/1 fav if they decide to go value

Others Mullins I like are

Ferny hollow - supreme
              Chacun - champion chase
              Allaho - Ryanair
              Al boum - gold cup
              Last edited by Arkle; 5 August 2020, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkle View Post
                What’s people’s thoughts on allaho’s target too risky to chance the 12/1 for Ryanair would go off 2/1 fav if they decide to go value

Ferny hollow - supreme
                Chacun - champion chase
                Allaho - Ryanair
                Al boum - gold cup
                I'd rather have Allaho (Ryanair) in there than Ferny Hollow (Supreme) personally.

Comment

Slightly surprised there’s not more support for Aramon given recent discussions.
                  Couple of thoughts, Asterion Forlonges and Appreciate it (targets unclear accepted) both backed into favouritism for last seasons Supreme and bumper, both worth keeping onside.
                  Also, I wouldn’t totally dismiss Penhill for another Stayers crown, was nurtured throughout last season and fancied in the race but made a horror mistake early and was immediately pulled up, only Thyme Hill looks likely to represent the younger generation so the race won’t be the strongest in history...

Comment

Originally posted by Arkle View Post

Ferny hollow - supreme
                    Chacun - champion chase
                    Allaho - Ryanair
                    Al boum - gold cup
                    Allaho 2/1 fav? Not with Min and Samcro in there as well. Agree that's his most likely target although he may, just may, go Champion Chase if Chancun bails out again.

Comment

Allaho would get lapped in a champion chase

Comment

If Chacun bailed it would be Min more likely to go for the champion chase than Allaho imo.

Allaho seen as a potential gold cup horse so dropping to the minimum would be rather strange considering he’s never ran shorter than 2 and a half miles (excluding debut in France).

Comment

Aramon (CH)
                          Melon (Ryanair)
                          Fury Road (RSA)
                          Column Of Fire (NHC)

EW.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                            If Chacun bailed it would be Min more likely to go for the champion chase than Allaho imo.

Allaho seen as a potential gold cup horse so dropping to the minimum would be rather strange considering he’s never ran shorter than 2 and a half miles (excluding debut in France).
                            Dont see him as a GC horse at all. I can see him going out in front in a CC and jumping from fence to fence and putting them into trouble. He'd have no problems staying on up the hill. It's an outside chance but I'm actually warming to it. Where's that oddschecker.......

20/1 CC......now that is shit.......I'd want at least 50's. I'll stick with the 12/1 TWAR bet !
                            Last edited by Lobos; 5 August 2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Aramon is a cracking shout for this months yankee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                                Allaho would get lapped in a champion chase
                                Now you are being silly

Comment

Working...
                                X