Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Fat Jockey Tipping Comp winner 2020 aalowe9's Avatar
    Why is no one mentioning Min? Current champion, target confirmed and a big price. I'd have him over the likes of aramon and allaho all day long

Quote Originally Posted by aalowe9 View Post
    Why is no one mentioning Min? Current champion, target confirmed and a big price. I'd have him over the likes of aramon and allaho all day long
    Think it's an age thing. It affects us all !

Professional Fat Jockey Middle_Of_March's Avatar
    Like the Aramon shout.

Min I’d think is a fair bet with the target clear. Same with Al Boum Photo (although he really doesn’t seem a three time gold cup horse but that’s just a personal thing).

Allaho I’d be against at this stage as he will only drop into the Ryanair if the gold cup experiment fails.

Monkfish is a solid RSA type.

Long way to go this month but I reckon this will be a good thread. Plenty of talking points.

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Like the Aramon shout.

Min I’d think is a fair bet with the target clear. Same with Al Boum Photo (although he really doesn’t seem a three time gold cup horse but that’s just a personal thing).

Allaho I’d be against at this stage as he will only drop into the Ryanair if the gold cup experiment fails.

Monkfish is a solid RSA type.

Long way to go this month but I reckon this will be a good thread. Plenty of talking points.
    I was pretty sure Al Boum Photo didn't have the profile of a 2 time winner.... he's really joined a list of absolute legends of the sport... it's just so weird (when we all know Percy is 100 times better than him)

Min over Allaho or Melon? (Ryanair) You could make good cases for all 3.

Aramon over Saint Roi or Saldier? (Champion Hurdle) The first two in particular are getting a lot of air time (rightly so)

Monkfish over The Big Getaway? (RSA) Should there be 15 points between them in the betting? Would The Big Breakaway have been thrashed in the Albert Bartlett?

Elixir D'ainay over Klassical Dream (Arkle) - would be my longshots for the Arkle and Marsh but too risky for this yankee I suppose.

Salsaretta (JOKES)

The 'mad' think about Willie Mullins is, we can pretty much guarentee he'll have a horse at single figures in every graded race... we've just got to find them.

Billaway is a decent enough shout if someone can request some of the bookies to sort their shit out.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) ComplyOrDie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigy14 View Post
    If Chacun bailed it would be Min more likely to go for the champion chase than Allaho imo.
    It'll be Annamix not Min or Allaho or Melon or any other Mullins horse stepping back down in trip. They also have Cilaos Emery who could return to fences.