Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Galway Festival 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in how N'Golo runs today. Backed him TWAR 25/1. Second fav today (Risk Factor) is a proper opponent, 2nd behind Appreciate It last season. Decent maiden hurdle race this early in.
    Last edited by Lobos; 31 July 2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Good evening at Galway yesterday , Today's L.15 is...
      1.- Ngolo - 4-45.
      2.- Enzani - 5-15.
      3.- Flooring porter - 6-15.
      4.- Mighty stowaway - 7-45...
      Wish you luck.

Comment

Nice to see support for The Jam Man. More than halved in price in some places.

Comment

added a nearly rachel blackmore L.15.
          .................................................. . 4-45 - Royal aide .
          5-45 - Goodbye someday ( not r.b ).
          6-15 - My sister sarah .
          7-15 - Sub lieutenant ..

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
            Interested in how N'Golo runs today. Backed him TWAR 25/1. Second fav today (Risk Factor) is a proper opponent, 2nd behind Appreciate It last season. Decent maiden hurdle race this early in.
            N'Golo into 16/1 TWAR now.

Comment

Goodbye someday being heavily backed 6-1 into 10-3 in the last 30 mins.
              @ the 5-45.

Comment

Martin Pipe form given a big boost in that last race.

Comment

The Storyteller wins easy! Very suspect! Pulled up in the plate like something was wrong with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                    The Storyteller wins easy! Very suspect! Pulled up in the plate like something was wrong with him!
                    Pertempts form franked

Comment

Fingers crossed for Gavin Brouder who took a crashing fall tonight on Portmore Lough.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
                        That is ridiculous, surely that has to be looked into?!

Within a couple of days or horse is pulled then goes out and wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post

Probably just say they heard or felt something and just pulled him up to be safe. They'll get away with it.

Comment

What is suspect about it?

Who are you accusing of what, and what did they benefit?

I must be missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              What is suspect about it?

Who are you accusing of what, and what did they benefit?

I must be missing something?
                              Maybe a bit of a overreaction on my part Kev.

Just seems something not right about a horse unable to complete a race 2 days prior being pulled up and then absolutely hoses up by nearly 10 lengths?

May be a reasonable explanation but just doesn’t sit right for me.

Comment

Maybe a bit of a overreaction on my part Kev.

Just seems something not right about a horse unable to complete a race 2 days prior being pulled up and then absolutely hoses up by nearly 10 lengths?

May be a reasonable explanation but just doesn’t sit right for me.
                                Mistake at 1st and soon towards rear, not fluent 2nd and further mistake 3rd, detached from next, pulled up after 5th (jockey said gelding made mistakes at first three fences and was pulled up thereafter) (op 16/1)

Perfectly valid? I don't understand what doesn't sit right...

Unless you believe the jockey decided (or was instructed) to make mistakes and pull up so they could win a couple of days later? He'd have carried the same weight regardless of where he finished though.... and it isn't like that landed a huge touch, he was fav and never a big price. So I can't see any benefit whatsoever of pulling up, other than making sure the horse wasn't bottomed when they knew it's chance was gone knowing it had another entry.

Looking for problems that don't exist?
                                Last edited by Kevloaf; 1 August 2020, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X