Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fat Jockey Tipping Comp winner 2020 aalowe9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    First 3?

So you have Blue Sari being better than Abacadabras?

Master Debonair a lurker from near the back of that race one I haven't given up on being a good horse!
    Oops didn't read that right thought he was talking about envois ballymore. Blue sari cost me a fair few antepost tickets last year

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Ray's Avatar
    I have a feeling the form of this years Albert Bartlett is going to be strong obviously not “best race ever” but as time goes on i think itll prove strong also one fresh in the mind this year was simply the betts imperial aura then on the slopes winning a week after cheltenham

Professional Fat Jockey (Probably one for next year) JackieMoon33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    First 3?

So you have Blue Sari being better than Abacadabras?

Master Debonair a lurker from near the back of that race one I haven't given up on being a good horse!
    The Master is dead to me

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I have a feeling the form of this years Albert Bartlett is going to be strong obviously not “best race ever” but as time goes on i think itll prove strong also one fresh in the mind this year was simply the betts imperial aura then on the slopes winning a week after cheltenham
    I'd go along with that race, absolutely stunning encounter, and it could quite possibly produce several winners next March......Thyme Hill , Monkfish, Fury Road , Latest Exhibition, Aione all very much fancied and high up in AP lists for multiple races.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Ray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobos View Post
    I'd go along with that race, absolutely stunning encounter, and it could quite possibly produce several winners next March......Thyme Hill , Monkfish, Fury Road , Latest Exhibition, Aione all very much fancied and high up in AP lists for multiple races.
    Yeah i really do like fury road for the RSA he enjoys a trip and id imagine hell improve for a fence hes going to be my starting point for the race! I was on board the latest exhibition train this year but i cant see him being much of a chaser? Same with thyme hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Yeah i really do like fury road for the RSA he enjoys a trip and id imagine hell improve for a fence hes going to be my starting point for the race! I was on board the latest exhibition train this year but i cant see him being much of a chaser? Same with thyme hill
    Thyme Hill is going Stayers according to connections. Big player in that

Faugheens 2014 Ballymore race produced 4 subsequent Festival winners...... Faugheen Churdle, Ballyalton Close Brothers, Rathvinden NHC and Cole Harden Stayers. Wowsers!