Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Galway Hurdle 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Galvin/Felix Desjy double went well

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
      My Galvin/Felix Desjy double went well
      Really hope Felix got up, it looked a horrible fall.

Comment

Good ground, good thing.

Comment

Impressive

Comment

Seriously impressive. A live outsider for the CH

Comment

Im chewing, i had Aramon as a single so yes im happy! i also have it in with Easysland and Envoi but i lumped onto the Galvin and Aramon double quite a good ammount ant the bet never got off the ground! Just another ante post nightmare! It is what it is, now i also need the big talking horse POP for a monkey! My fingers toes and penis are crossed

Comment

Very good performance from Aramon.

Confidence went out the window for Felix Desjy when Davy was replaced by Keith, I do hope the horse got up okay.

Happy to have Aramon at 40’s for the Champion, and a roll-up for Aramon (10/1) on Golden Pal in the Nunthorpe.

Saint Roi form boosted too, so got the strands of Champion Hurdle form covered that I want, outside of Epatante.
                "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

I know its hindsight now but all Keith Donoghue had to do was get FD in the front line and make him prominent, instead he missed the start having to get him rousted along to keep a midfield position buried away and look what happened. Hope FD is ok to fight another day thats the main thing!

Be good to see him vs aramon rd2 if he doesn't go chasing

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                    My fingers toes and penis are crossed
                    Now that is a party trick!

Comment

Aramon given a very positive ride by Patrick - totally different to the County tactics. Worked a treat at Galway. Would it work in the Champion Hurdle? Certainly reckon it's worth a try. Ran the feet off most of them. Quickest race of the day by 5-6 seconds off 11st 10lbs. Certainly proved (again!) he handles some cut in the ground.

Comment

Ok so im going to be honest, im screwing, how have people spent actually spent time to talk about that horse, someone has started the talk at some point and people have listened to him?! ..he is out of my thoughts completely now power of pause can do one! But you know whats more annoying!? Is one day ill back a good horse in a hurdle or something and power of pause will win against it..

Comment

Hes not reproducing on the track what he shows at home but there is plenty of time for him. No horse is bought to be a bumper horse

Comment

No i get that of course, just annoyed at myself for being pulled in AGAIN! ah well on to tommorow

Comment

Don’t think anyone spoke about him.

Just mentioned he was running yesterday (being today) and he was a talking horse last year.

Videos of his work at home went viral and people latched on.

As KSS has said, not bought to be a bumper horse and plenty over the years have been poor bumper horses and have come good over obstacles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                                Ok so im going to be honest, im screwing, how have people spent actually spent time to talk about that horse, someone has started the talk at some point and people have listened to him?! ..he is out of my thoughts completely now power of pause can do one! But you know whats more annoying!? Is one day ill back a good horse in a hurdle or something and power of pause will win against it..
                                I hear you. Always one or two that come back and haunt you. Bloody hate that !

Comment

Working...
                                X