Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Roll-Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a play today as day off and off to watch son get his birthday present from me ( 6hrs in the tattoo chair )
    Battleground,Stradivarius,Shishkin. Treble
    Stradivarius,Alkumait,Shishkin. Treble
    Battleground,Stradivarius,Alkumait,Shishkin. 4 Fold (Free Bet)

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
      Had a play today as day off and off to watch son get his birthday present from me ( 6hrs in the tattoo chair )
      Battleground,Stradivarius,Shishkin. Treble
      Stradivarius,Alkumait,Shishkin. Treble
      Battleground,Stradivarius,Alkumait,Shishkin. 4 Fold (Free Bet)
      If Henderson don't get Shishkin to the Arkle my boot will have a date with his bollox

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
        If Henderson don't get Shishkin to the Arkle my boot will have a date with his bollox
        You had a good day by the look of it Somer, top punting

I followed a few of you in on Battleground and had him in a roll up with Mister Fisher for the Champion Chase. Ended up with odds of 98/1. Had 3 other roll ups fail though but had a few winners today so a much better day than normal and expected.

Comment

I’m noticing I’m only posting my winners of late on here which is the easy part. Therefore if I do any roll ups tomorrow they’ll probably involve some small stake doubles on the following:

The Very Man & Samcro (Ryanair)
          Galvin & Chosen Mate (Champion Chase)
          Siskin and Spright & Shiskin (Arkle)

My Millennium Falcon has its MOT tomorrow so the above may not happen if it has a tough time. Plus I had an argument with the missus over throwing a bottle of Gaviscon in the bin just because it was 2 years past it’s sell by date so had to apologise and update the medicine cupboard, I forgot how much supermarket health products were.....£6.50 for a replacement bottle!!!

Comment

....first golf major of the summer starts today, could be worth a small stake double with a Cheltenham selection.

Comment

....want to get Champ onside for the GC, so had a very small interest in a couple of doubles in US PGA golf; 450-1 with Matsuyama and 186-1 with Schaufelle.
              Last edited by Eggs; 8 August 2020, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Added JuddTrump/Ronnie O’Sullivan final at 11/4 1pt win to

Monkfish (RSA) 48/1
                Allaho (Ryanair) 48/1
                Thyme Hill (stayers) 66/1
                Ballyadam (Ballymore) 75/1
                Last edited by BookieBasher; 8 August 2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Had a decent afternoon yesterday with the O’Neil horses Seddon & Stop the World. I had completely forgot I had put them in Roll Ups with Escaria Ten & Sire Du Berlais. A pleasant surprise when scanning through my settled bets last night. Only one roll up today. Global Giant in a treble with Shiskin (Arkle) & Envoi (Marsh). Hopefully my last treble involving these 2 for a bit as I’ve got them in too many bets with other horses at the festival.

Comment

Added 0.5pts Billyfairplay 4/1 @Cork 5.25 with Shishkin 4/1 Arkle

Comment

Having a go at a few of these today, saint roi, elixir dainay and thyme hill in seperate roll up attempts with earthlight and millisle to win today, and also the same three horses in slightly more speculative roll ups with sonaiyla, adjust and frank Arthur all to place at the curragh.

Comment

Trying an each way roll up with

Abate 2.30 Thirsk 9/2
                        Angels Breath 25-1 Ryanair

Also done each way treble

Earthlight
                        Epatante (CH)
                        Elixir D'Ainay (A)
                        Last edited by Joleg; 9 August 2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

With Kameko going for the Juddmonte next week, instead of heading to France, I've had 0.5pt each way on the following - primarily as Ladbrokes are top price 8/1 (17/2 boosted) and also top/joint top price on the Cheltenham selections:

Malone Road (Supreme) 28/1 and Kameko 17/2* - @274.5/1 Double
                          Angels Breath (Ryanair) 28/1 and Kameko 17/2* - @274.5/1 Double

*Note: Kameko is generally between 5/1 and 6/1 elsewhere: https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-ra...ational/winner

Comment

looking forward to watching LEGEND OF DUBAI tomorrow at Haydock .. he cost a handsome 500K Gns and ran very well first time out and step up in trip looks ideal. Clearly the one they all have to beat on pedigree alone plus he has a juicy group 1 entry in September .

Might roll him up on a few ante post selections. Will take a future star to beat him IMO and happy to take that risk with a few roll over

Comment

Originally posted by 7barrows View Post
                              looking forward to watching LEGEND OF DUBAI tomorrow at Haydock .. he cost a handsome 500K Gns and ran very well first time out and step up in trip looks ideal. Clearly the one they all have to beat on pedigree alone plus he has a juicy group 1 entry in September .

Might roll him up on a few ante post selections. Will take a future star to beat him IMO and happy to take that risk with a few roll over
                              He looks a good chance tomorrow, the last of the odds against has just waved goodbye, Evens is best now.
                              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Attempting to boost up Chacun (Champion Chase), Epatante and Aba (Champion Hurdle) with the two europa games tonight.

BTTS both matches with each selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X