Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) DeeBee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
    Hello mate. They do a scratch of the day each day. Most days you get a bet and get (bet £10 get a £5er) but sometimes they’ll be more generous. I had one earlier in the week where if sterling had scored first I would have got a £5er. Tonight’s is if Everton win 3-1 I’ll get a 5er free bet too. They’re not the best to be fair but if you do the scratch of the day every day you can get a couple of free bet tokens.
    Cheers Hardy.. not sure how I hadn’t clocked this before.. I got the same Everton one as you so guessing it’s pretty standard. Better than nothing I suppose but not as good as elsewhere. Northwich based here.. small world!

Fat Jockey FPL winner 19/20 robith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
    Hello mate. They do a scratch of the day each day. Most days you get a bet and get (bet £10 get a £5er) but sometimes theyíll be more generous. I had one earlier in the week where if sterling had scored first I would have got a £5er. Tonightís is if Everton win 3-1 Iíll get a 5er free bet too. Theyíre not the best to be fair but if you do the scratch of the day every day you can get a couple of free bet tokens.
    I don't get why they spent the money developing those animations and platforms to give you the same offer as everyone else

Apprentice Fat Jockey (3lb claim) Ballyfitz's Avatar
    All I ever seem to get is no win or a price boost on something I have no interest in annoyingly!

Professional Fat Jockey Middle_Of_March's Avatar
    Itís just started but Iíve had a decent play on both teams scoring 160+ in the IPL match at 11/8. Both teams have batting sides and this pitch is said to be relatively quick today. Seeing plenty of grass which plays to the strengths of a couple of star batsmen on both teams.

The 11/8 for 160+ just looks wrong to me. Iíd have it 4/5 or 8/11

...every Monday I check my accounts for any small residue of monies that I can use to round down my balance. I’ve been popping very small stakes on Rob Wright (Times), Paul Kealy and the Sporting Life daily naps with a Cheltenham selection. It’s been very productive.

A few weeks ago I took 20-1 for Paul Kealy’s nap and it went in to get Envoi Allan onside for the RSA (with cash-out) and this Monday I centred on Defi for the Ryanair and 2 of the 3 naps went in at 7-1 and 9/2.

Anyway, I particularly want to point out the Sporting Life Daily Nap as they are on a very good run with 8 of the last 10 daily selections going in. Worth watching, I think their team of tipsters have an eye on winning that competition.
    Last edited by Eggs; 23rd September 2020 at 03:43 PM.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    You could do a lot worse than using each of scoobys tips as roll ups.

Still firing in winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    You could do a lot worse than using each of scoobys tips as roll ups.

Still firing in winners.
    ....it’s a good & timely suggestion, Zulu Zander today’s selection went in & I’ll be popping the winnings on Alloha @ 10-1 (before boost) in the any race market.
    Last edited by Eggs; 28th September 2020 at 04:57 PM.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Ray's Avatar
    I agree on the scooby roll ups, hes landing alot and consistently aswell thats how ill be playing my roll ups!

Professional Fat Jockey The King Pimm's Avatar
    Gone for a 1 point double on Beacons Edge at Punchestown in the 3.40 and Diol Ker TWAR at the Festival. 24/1 if it comes in

Apprentice Fat Jockey (3lb claim) Ballyfitz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Gone for a 1 point double on Beacons Edge at Punchestown in the 3.40 and Diol Ker TWAR at the Festival. 24/1 if it comes in
    Beacon Edge showing as non runner on Racing Post app