Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival Roll-Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Lost a few on Stradivarius myself
    yeh yesterday was a bloodbath, great time to be a bookie

Comment

• Im a big boxing man and i dont bet on it alot but i call many fights correctly..i am however going to have a go on the usyk chisora fight as im intrigued to see how usyk will cope with a big genuine heavy..i beleive hell dance circles around an old del boy and make it a frustrating beat down with rounds 7-9 chisora will fail to answer the bell (hes quit before hell do it again) ive played this bet with quite a lump this weekend and will use it as a serious roll up opportunity and not a banter one like tiff butcher winning strictly! The odds of it happening in those rounds are 13/2 or 7/1 william hill offer tounds 7-8 and rounds 9-10 only so ill most likely back 7-8

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
        Im a big boxing man and i dont bet on it alot but i call many fights correctly..i am however going to have a go on the usyk chisora fight as im intrigued to see how usyk will cope with a big genuine heavy..i beleive hell dance circles around an old del boy and make it a frustrating beat down with rounds 7-9 chisora will fail to answer the bell (hes quit before hell do it again) ive played this bet with quite a lump this weekend and will use it as a serious roll up opportunity and not a banter one like tiff butcher winning strictly! The odds of it happening in those rounds are 13/2 or 7/1 william hill offer tounds 7-8 and rounds 9-10 only so ill most likely back 7-8
        I like this bet, i will probably just go Usyk in rounds 7-12 (23/10 with hills)

Comment

• IPL experts Chennai vs Rajasthan today, chennai are slight favourites but i dont like backing against any team with Jofra Archer in. The draw is 25/1, which after yesterdays mental results looks a decent price

Comment

• Originally posted by aalowe9 View Post
            IPL experts Chennai vs Rajasthan today, chennai are slight favourites but i dont like backing against any team with Jofra Archer in. The draw is 25/1, which after yesterdays mental results looks a decent price
            Probably be on same deck as yesterday which was 163/163, I couldn’t pick a winner before the toss but the side winning toss and batting first will rightly be favs.
            Personally I’ll be focussing on the unders and hopefully whoever bats first can get a flyer and there’s a chance to load up under 170/175/180 but as I’ve said before that doesn’t help for Cheltenham roll up purposes...

Comment

IPL experts Chennai vs Rajasthan today, chennai are slight favourites but i dont like backing against any team with Jofra Archer in. The draw is 25/1, which after yesterdays mental results looks a decent price
              Rajasthan for me today. Think they were really unlucky to get ABed last game, Uthappa returning to form is a big plus for them too.

You're not wrong about the draw... the IPL is just mental this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                Probably be on same deck as yesterday which was 163/163, I couldn’t pick a winner before the toss but the side winning toss and batting first will rightly be favs.
                Personally I’ll be focussing on the unders and hopefully whoever bats first can get a flyer and there’s a chance to load up under 170/175/180 but as I’ve said before that doesn’t help for Cheltenham roll up purposes...
                I’ve had a decent play on under 165.5 on the exchange and Rajasthan at 2.16. I’d have Rajasthan slightly favs here.

Unders first innings the main play though. Like you, I’ll be loading up on the unders 170-180 market during the power play when the early runs come as you’d expect in an IPL game.

Comment

• You don’t have a huge margin for error at 166 MoM but I couldn’t play over.
                  If it was a day game where pitch stays dry it’d be a better line to play which I why I look a little higher.
                  Here’s hoping we get 150 and then it’s defended...

Comment

You don’t have a huge margin for error at 166 MoM but I couldn’t play over.
                    If it was a day game where pitch stays dry it’d be a better line to play which I why I look a little higher.
                    Here’s hoping we get 150 and then it’s defended...
                    With Rajasthan winning and the first innings score from KXP being 126, a pretty much perfect game today. Well played to you too Ista. Unders was in a long long way from the end

Comment

• It was the gift that kept on giving MoM, trading all lines down from
                      180 to lowest 145, and the fact they got home easy on the chase people may think the deck was OK, believe me these decks are anything but OK.
                      Back to Dubai tomorrow so will be having a close look there but, as I keep saying, this game could easily be a cheat up with Delhi flying and Punjab almost done, IPL organisers won’t want Punjab having multiple dead games, so beware...

Comment

It was the gift that kept on giving MoM, trading all lines down from
                        180 to lowest 145, and the fact they got home easy on the chase people may think the deck was OK, believe me these decks are anything but OK.
                        Back to Dubai tomorrow so will be having a close look there but, as I keep saying, this game could easily be a cheat up with Delhi flying and Punjab almost done, IPL organisers won’t want Punjab having multiple dead games, so beware...
                        Yeah I agree, punjab look the way to go

Comment

• Going to attempt roll ups for shishkin and envoi with tonight’s football, try and get these 2 into a ‘single’ win bet.

Not decided yet what I’m doing will look at games later but plenty to choose from.

Comment

Yeah I agree, punjab look the way to go
                            I didn't say back Punjab, I'm just pointing out games can be bent so you should be wary...
                            Last edited by Istabraq; 20 October 2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigy14 View Post
                              Going to attempt roll ups for shishkin and envoi with tonight’s football, try and get these 2 into a ‘single’ win bet.

Not decided yet what I’m doing will look at games later but plenty to choose from.
                              Im looking to do the same woipd love to get a roll onto these 2 before they have the first runs!

Comment

• Reading/Salford double this midweek if you want a bet to roll onto things

Comment

Working...
                                X