Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Breeders Cup 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup 2020

Oleksandra.

There is something so exciting about a mare with this run style.

I'll edit this tomorrow with actual detail about what I'm taking about. Too tired now.

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Oleksandra.

There is something so exciting about a mare with this run style.

I'll edit this tomorrow with actual detail about what I'm taking about. Too tired now.
    The Zenyatta races were amazing.
    The defeat was heartbreaking but brilliant at the same time.

Not in the same style but very much like Harchibald in that, even though they lost.
    The memories are still up there with the big wins.

Comment

Ah yes forgot about this.

Did you see Oleksandra's run in the Jaipur (grade1)

Is this the horse people mentioned with the drugs? Is this the race that is tainted?

Am I getting that confused?

Comment

Are you thinking of P18 #171 on here?

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
          Are you thinking of P18 #171 on here?
          http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...-please/page18
          Yes, on the show I watch watching they showed that just before so that's where I'm getting crossed wires I think. [Gamine] did look a weapon, I see she's priced u for the BC which leads me to my question.

Oleksandra, why isn't she priced up for the Breeders Cup Turf Sprint? Our bookmakers have Battaash, Golden Horde, Hello Youmzain, Oxted and Pure Sensation priced?

I'm not going to back her ante post, but I am almost certainly going to have a token bet on her at the time knowing it's highly likely I'll be losing it when the jockey judges it wrong
          Last edited by Kevloaf; 13 July 2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Yes, on the show I watch watching they showed that just before so that's where I'm getting crossed wires I think. [Gamine] did look a weapon, I see she's priced u for the BC which leads me to my question.

Oleksandra, why isn't she priced up for the Breeders Cup Turf Sprint? Our bookmakers have Battaash, Golden Horde, Hello Youmzain, Oxted and Pure Sensation priced?

I'm not going to back her ante post, but I am almost certainly going to have a token bet on her at the time knowing it's highly likely I'll be losing it when the jockey judges it wrong
            Gamine's a filly, best priced 7/4 for the Kentucky Oaks.
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 13 July 2020, 05:47 PM. Reason: Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
              Gamine's a filly, best priced 7/4 for the Kentucky Oaks.
              Cheers, amended.

It isn't her I'm asking about though.

Comment

Just a heads up, Oleksandra fractured a splint last week and could miss the breeders cup.... does have an exciting run style though

Comment

Originally posted by gjt7756 View Post
                  Just a heads up, Oleksandra fractured a splint last week and could miss the breeders cup.... does have an exciting run style though
                  Answers my question.

Thank you.

Comment

Backed Uni for the mile - 25s with hills but general 10s everywhere else. Probably a case of them being the only 'correct' ones by reacting to her bad runs this year but I'll be happy sitting on that come the day considering imo most of the front of the market wont run

Comment

Mo Forza @ 14/1 ew Breeders Mile. Won well on Saturday night with not the easiest of runs.

"Miller added a date the $2 million Breeders' Cup Mile on Nov. 8 at Keeneland Race Course was the target with one start in between"

Comment

Originally posted by thorne365 View Post
                        Backed Uni for the mile - 25s with hills but general 10s everywhere else. Probably a case of them being the only 'correct' ones by reacting to her bad runs this year but I'll be happy sitting on that come the day considering imo most of the front of the market wont run
                        Yes, it will be interesting, which, if any of the market leaders actually go. Should be a cracker of a race though. Good luck

Comment

I haven’t checked but something in the back of my mind tells me UK horses (not sure about Irish) have a poor record at Keeneland, maybe something to do with drug regs ?
                          Could be way off mark though...

Comment

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about backing Guarana. Found this article dated 13/8/2020 and can't find any more up to date news, however some bookies still have her on their sites?

Guarana, a three-time Grade 1-winning filly, won't race again this year, trainer Chad Brown said Thursday.

Comment

Golden Pal @ 5/1 Breeders cup juvenile turf sprint. Still some 4/1 around, 365 cut to 10/3.

Campanelle @ 6/1 in the same race, just in case she runs as a small insurance policy.

Comment

Working...
                              X