Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar

Tingle Creek 2020

Saturday 5th December 2020

Speculative, but a few of us have been talking up Put The Kettle On for the Champion Chase, and she's just come up while discussing the 2mile division in the UK and how weak it is, and that she may well clash with Defi Du Seuil in this race if not before.

I didn't realise there were prices until Lobos pointed it out, and 25/1 is surely worth a little tickle?

The trainer sent Special Tiara to these shores loads and we can put 2 and 2 together and assume that as the PTKO owners have already had their horse travel over as a novice chaser to take in the Arkle trial at Cheltenham they'd have no problem coming over either?

The 25/1 is with Unibet and 1/4 the odds, I'm going to have an each way bet on it now.
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 13th June 2020 at 11:51 AM.

Don't all pile in at once

Professional Fat Jockey Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    I piled in after post 1, sound case made

SLASHED into 16/1 with Unibet.

I've got them on the ropes.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Spectre's Avatar
    I followed you in on this one as well.

I think it will suit de Bromhead to get a look at Defi either here or in the Schloer at Cheltenham. I'll back her there too and get my stake back if she doesn't turn up here, and I expect her to be single figures after whichever race.

I think Defi needs two and a half, and in retrospect his season last season doesn't look as good. What did he really beat. A fat Politologue first up, and a retiring Un Des Sceaux with nothing else of note in the races. Then well beaten at the Festival.