Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

June forum yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June forum yankee

Well its the 9th June so thought i better kick this one off as cant see it up there. Can i put forward (again) Queens Brook for the Mares Nov Hurd?

The Big Getaway 25/1 (RSA) or 20/1 with cash out.

Unit of a horse. He'll be challenging Monkfish as number 1 in the Mullins yard, IMO. Ran a cracker giving Envoi Allen a target up front in the Ballymore. Probably be underestimated (already is given the price difference) in the market as WPM has Monkfish.

Comment

Bob olinger for ballymore I think should be in it at 25s ��

Comment

Originally posted by Fatjockey69 View Post
        Bob olinger for ballymore I think should be in it at 25s ��
        I'm with you on that FJ69.

Comment

Billaway Foxhunter. Target already confirmed , right age, top Jockey/trainer, course form, 2nd this year after being given plenty to do, placed horses have very good record in following years race and nice price at 10/1. Apart from that he's shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            The Big Getaway 25/1 (RSA) or 20/1 with cash out.

Unit of a horse. He'll be challenging Monkfish as number 1 in the Mullins yard, IMO. Ran a cracker giving Envoi Allen a target up front in the Ballymore. Probably be underestimated (already is given the price difference) in the market as WPM has Monkfish.
            Very much agree COD. He'll go for RSA and Mullins can then have a crack at Stayers or NHC with Monkfish

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
              Very much agree COD. He'll go for RSA and Mullins can then have a crack at Stayers or NHC with Monkfish
              The money would suggest Monkfish is going chasing, however, as you noted above, he could also have a tilt at the Stayers, should things not go to plan. Be interesting to see how they all fit in for sure, as can't see a reason why they wouldn't also give Benie a crack at the Stayers, solely based on her Auteuil run and being beat by Honeysuckle this season in the Mares.

Comment

How about Appreciate It in the Albert Bartlett. Patrick Mullins indicated he can't wait to see AI over a longer trip over hurdles and at around 16-1 worst price could provide a decent return. We know he handles Cheltenham and that WPM will most likely keep him apart from Ferny Hollow. There is a risk he could go Ballymore with AI but that's factored into the price.

Comment

EASYWORK for the RSA, ran a strong 2nd, beating the two 'Bigs' well enough in the Ballymore, a Gordon Elliott trained horse with course form and 25/1 generally on offer.
                  "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                    EASYWORK for the RSA, ran a strong 2nd, beating the two 'Bigs' well enough in the Ballymore, a Gordon Elliott trained horse with course form and 25/1 generally on offer.
                    It's a Ballymore face off

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      It's a Ballymore face off
                      Absolutely, all credit to the Ballymore.

It looked a strong field before the race and (excluding Sporting John's in-race injury) all the right four horses were there at the finish.
                      Post-race RSA market seemed to favour the Albert B, with some strong stayers finishing in a heap.

I prefer the Ballymore form, and Easywork over the Bigs.
                      "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                        Absolutely, all credit to the Ballymore.

It looked a strong field before the race and (excluding Sporting John's in-race injury) all the right four horses were there at the finish.
                        Post-race RSA market seemed to favour the Albert B, with some strong stayers finishing in a heap.

I prefer the Ballymore form, and Easywork over the Bigs.
                        Oh yeah, Ballymore form all day long for me too, though have backed Monkfish also.

I guess the added risk with Easywork is he has no chase form at all, The Big Getaway has that PTP background.

Me personally, I just feel TBG set it up for those in behind and that just suited Easywork and EA. Tactics may be different (hopefully) in the RSA.

Comment

Judging by the early posts on here, the RSA is out as we already have 3 or 4 different picks. Shows how open that race could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                            Judging by the early posts on here, the RSA is out as we already have 3 or 4 different picks. Shows how open that race could be.
                            Its by far the deepest of the novice chases

Comment

Lobos - I agree with your thoughts on Billaway in the Foxhunters but the main issue with that is the lack of Bookies who have actually got the Foxhunters priced up (I'm only aware of Hills who have it priced although there may be others I don't know about). It limits things a bit if Billaway is included.

Comment

Working...
                              X