Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) somer1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    It’s tricky during the summer months to come up with a horse that is both original and still has a decent price available but my contribution would be Israel Champ in the AB. He faded in the bumper at the festival after early front running but I do feel he is a better horse than that result shows. He did have some impressive bumper form before the Festival but connections stated from an early stage they never bought him as a bumper horse. He may go chasing next season and bypass hurdles or be laid out for a handicap hurdle plot by David Pipe in the Pertemps or Martin Pipe but if I was to pin my hopes to him in a festival market right now it would be for the Albert Bartlett at 40/1. I think this horse is a very good horse and will be one of a few big guns Pipe has at his disposal next season for the graded races and I think he will be a realistic chance.
    Taken the 20/1 any race with skybet on IC

Quote Originally Posted by somer1 View Post
    Taken the 20/1 any race with skybet on IC
    ....27-1 a/r with Hills price boost if folk are interested and have an a/c.

No strong opinion on the Yankee, except we had quite a short priced one last month. It would be nice to have one or two selections that push the odds up a bit. The Mares Yankee is interesting.
    Last edited by Eggs; 30th June 2020 at 05:53 PM.

Professional Fat Jockey The King Pimm's Avatar
    I’ve covered Israel Champ with Hills in TWAR market cheers chaps. I think he has a lot of potential.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) gjt7756's Avatar
    For what it’s worth my pick would be Appreciate it for the Ballymore Hurdle, believe that would be his most likely destination, the supreme route isn’t a worry for me and although he will stay I can’t see it being the 3 mile route of the Albert Bartlett, the horse has been talked up and is still double figure odds at 14/1, it’s a horse I’m tentatively rowing in on until it’s down to single figures, that’s if you can tentatively row in on something.... let’s just say I’m backing it, a lot!

Honeysuckle - Mares Chase
    Sire De Berlais - Stayers
    Put The Kettle On - Champion Chase
    Billaway - Foxhunter

Retirement Fund for those not retired.

Professional Fat Jockey Middle_Of_March's Avatar
    Will be putting the Yankee up later today (Wednesday)

As always, thanks for all the suggestions.

I have a theme for the July Yankee in mind which Iíll also reveal tonight.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) ComplyOrDie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Itís tricky during the summer months to come up with a horse that is both original and still has a decent price available but my contribution would be Israel Champ in the AB. He faded in the bumper at the festival after early front running but I do feel he is a better horse than that result shows. He did have some impressive bumper form before the Festival but connections stated from an early stage they never bought him as a bumper horse. He may go chasing next season and bypass hurdles or be laid out for a handicap hurdle plot by David Pipe in the Pertemps or Martin Pipe but if I was to pin my hopes to him in a festival market right now it would be for the Albert Bartlett at 40/1. I think this horse is a very good horse and will be one of a few big guns Pipe has at his disposal next season for the graded races and I think he will be a realistic chance.
    Not against this one at all, and one I have noted for a run in the Bartlett too!

Difficult race to get right let alone win, but 40/1 is fair. Not backed him 'any race' as of yet though.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Have we got PTKO in any of the Yankees so far?

If not, I think we should squeeze her in before too long.

Professional Fat Jockey (Moderator) Istabraq's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Have we got PTKO in any of the Yankees so far?

If not, I think we should squeeze her in before too long.
    Queen Mother or Mares Chase FM ?

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Queen Mother or Mares Chase FM ?
    Queen Mother. I can't see why they would go any other route.