Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Ascot abandoned due to water logging, very frustrating for my mudlark bets
    No surprise, champions day just 2 weeks away they want good/fresh ground, may as well transfer this meeting elsewhere...

Comment

• Very frustrating , spent a long time trying to pick some winners .
      there this morning..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
        Ascot abandoned due to water logging, very frustrating for my mudlark bets
        Sums up my luck with Flat racing. Get told about a plot. Money down. Everyone jumping for joy re bucket loads of rain. Then abandoned. Stick to the bloody Jumps Lobos!

Comment

• Disappointing Ascot is off as I thought I had some nice bets. Anyway, we still have some great racing today and bets I've placed are:

Newmarket
          14.10 - Be More
          14.45 - Champers Elysee
          15.20 - La Lune

Longchamp
          13.35 - Skalleti
          14.15 - Wonderful Tonight

Good luck everyone!

Comment

• I thought Dream World would run a good race today 4.30 at Newmarket. Also Moll Davis looks another solid one in the 2.10.
            Good luck Fat Jockeys

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungHustler View Post
              Disappointing Ascot is off as I thought I had some nice bets. Anyway, we still have some great racing today and bets I've placed are:

Newmarket
              14.10 - Be More
              14.45 - Champers Elysee
              15.20 - La Lune

Longchamp
              13.35 - Skalleti
              14.15 - Wonderful Tonight

Good luck everyone!
              2 out of 2 for Longchamp. Nice one YH

Comment

• Think the high draw may be best for Redcar again.
                which makes the market interesting as the fancied horses are drawn low.
                saver on blind beggar.

Comment

• Suppose the low drawn could go to the far side rail, just looks tricky to win down the middle.

Comment

• Or maybe, run diagonally across the track

Comment

• Originally posted by parimutuel View Post
                      2 out of 2 for Longchamp. Nice one YH
                      Cheers Pari, yep, lucky day for me as had lots of placed horses too. Also had The Revenant completing a treble which was nice. Shame Champers could only get placed as I had her in lots of multi's!

Comment

• Took 16/1 Tropbeau in the Foret. Unbeaten on soft ground and has a weight swing with Earthlight.

1.5pt ew

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          Took 16/1 Tropbeau in the Foret. Unbeaten on soft ground and has a weight swing with Earthlight.

1.5pt ew
                          I’ve got her to place in the 4 FM. Can see her rattling home into the money

Comment

• Taken a speculative 20/1 ew on Navratilova in tonight's Jessamine Stakes

Comment

• I've backed the below in the main handicap races on Friday.

York
                              14.05 - Ouzo/Alternative Fact/Chance

Newmarket
                              16.10 - Tritonic/Brilliant Light

Main bet is Ouzo. Managed to get 18s with Sky which I thought was a massive price especially with 6 places. You can still get 16s and 6 places with Hills. Ignore his last run when he was short of room and judge him on 2 runs ago when he came a good 5th in a much much better race than this(at York) behind the likes of Montatham, Sir Busker and Top Rank and Prompting. He is now 3lbs lower in a worse race and I think this softer ground will suit him as he is by Charm Spirit.

Comment

• Similar to last week Hugh Taylor has put one up today for tomorrow and the price is still holding with Laddies/Coral infact you can boost with the former to 11/1....4.10 Newmarket Surrey Pride

Hugh tipped Yarmouth 15-2 winner Batchelor Boy on Tuesday and has two bets for Thursday’s racing, both running at Chelmsford.

Comment

Working...
                                X