Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily Flat Racing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve subscribed to the website Scooby, I’ve not had any emails about your recent tips. Checked my junk mail too. Could be a problem my end.
    They’re some nice stats

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormy Antarctic View Post
      I’ve subscribed to the website Scooby, I’ve not had any emails about your recent tips. Checked my junk mail too. Could be a problem my end.
      They’re some nice stats
      Basically to do that. I would need to make a new thread every single bet. Which would drive me nuts. I'd rather keep it monthly so I don't have hundreds of pages to go through for someone to check the authenticity and back dated bets etc...

If you follow me on twitter and press the notification button. You'd be the 1st to see. I put them on there a few seconds before I post in the thread on the blog.

https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Ah, I’m not on Twitter. I’ll just check the blog in future. Cheers

Comment

Ah, I’m not on Twitter. I’ll just check the blog in future. Cheers
          If it helps.
          I can start re putting on this thread also, at the same time as I put up elsewhere. Just a matter of me getting into a routine and remembering to post in 3 places at once.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Really looking forward to the Eclipse, although mostly keeping my powder dry betting wise. Main fancy is Subjectivist up at Haydock. Fancy loads of favs today so did this mug acca:

Liberty Beach
            Victor Ludorum
            Cross Counter
            Alpine Star
            Enable
            129/1 five fold

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              If it helps.
              I can start re putting on this thread also, at the same time as I put up elsewhere. Just a matter of me getting into a routine and remembering to post in 3 places at once.
              Don’t do it solely for me, although I’m sure it would help others on here too.

Comment

• Spanish Mission is out to 4/1 (1/4 2places)
                or 14/5 (3pl) in a 5 horse race, for anyone interested.

Cross Counter is now 6/4 which is closer to where I'd have thought he would have been when he was 2/1.

Not a massive market move, but that does look right to me.

Comment

• I've added Japan @ 7.8.

Enable wasn't exactly brilliant in this last year, and we know she is being trained for one day and one day only. Ghaiyyath is boom or bust, and is just way too short IMO. Japan just seems too big at that price. IMO it's easy to put a line through his Royal Ascot reappearance and if there are any chinks in the top two, he will exploit them. Wasn't really too interested when he was around 4's but at double that price he's the one I'm siding with.

Comment

• Hugh Taylor - 2 point tip on Snazzy Jazzy (13:00)
                    Andy Holding - 2 point tip on Montatham - (15:00)
                    Sporting Life Nap - Manuel De Vega - 14:40
                    Kevloaf Tip - Cross Counter

Yankee of dreams

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Hugh Taylor - 2 point tip on Snazzy Jazzy (13:00)
                      Andy Holding - 2 point tip on Montatham - (15:00)
                      Sporting Life Nap - Manuel De Vega - 14:40
                      Kevloaf Tip - Cross Counter

Yankee of dreams
                      If your dreams are uneventful, not worth mentioning or very dull.

Comment

• Fools Rush In 5.45 Windsor 9/2

I think this colt has an excellent chance of taking this good maiden tomorrow night. Was given an easy enough time by his jockey on debut but learned what it was all about inside the final furlong where the winner had already flown. He stayed on to pass two horses towards the line. One of which won next time out then ran a nice enough race in yesterday’s woodcote.

His next start, thrown in at the deep end in the Windsor castle. He was outpaced a little in the rear. Richard Kingscote knew he wasn’t up to getting in the shake up, he was just pushed out to the line. Only beaten just over 6 lengths.
                        His Dam was a winner over a mile so he should have little trouble with an extra furlong (it looked like it would suit on debut)
                        I really struggle to see him not thereabouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quevega View Post

Tonight Big C you are the King of the World.

Bit shit being King in lockdown but a King is a King.

Get

Inner City - Big Fun

onto your playlist and play it full blast, and Dance.
                          Well i was King for the night !! , But i can assure you.
                          by the time the Derby had finished , I was back at the bottom of the pile .
                          where i usually can be found , desperately backing 12-1 shot's.
                          hoping for a re-run !!. .

Comment

• Another day, another maiden....

Accrington Stanley 4.40 Leicester 14/1

I think the market has really missed one here. I think he’ll go off around 4/1
                            I think he’ll take a mighty step forward from his debut.
                            He ran 33 days ago and finished 8th of 11
                            Two and a half lengths in front of him was the Coventry winner (which may not be great form). The 4th bolted up next time, the 6th won a nice looking race at Newmarket next time and even the horse that finished last, beaten 30 lengths won next time. Accrington Stanley’s debut looks incredibly solid now.
                            He’s fitted with some head gear. They’ve chopped his balls off. I don’t know that much about the stallion as he’s pretty new but they seem to perform well on faster ground. I think a little improvement tomorrow would make him a great bet for me.

Good luck any players

Comment

Another day, another maiden....

Accrington Stanley 4.40 Leicester 14/1

I think the market has really missed one here. I think he’ll go off around 4/1
                              I think he’ll take a mighty step forward from his debut.
                              He ran 33 days ago and finished 8th of 11
                              Two and a half lengths in front of him was the Coventry winner (which may not be great form). The 4th bolted up next time, the 6th won a nice looking race at Newmarket next time and even the horse that finished last, beaten 30 lengths won next time. Accrington Stanley’s debut looks incredibly solid now.
                              He’s fitted with some head gear. They’ve chopped his balls off. I don’t know that much about the stallion as he’s pretty new but they seem to perform well on faster ground. I think a little improvement tomorrow would make him a great bet for me.

Good luck any players
                              Jeez they've made the quick decision to give him the chop haven't they!

Comment

• Poor bugger. He’d barely know what they’re for yet

Comment

Working...
                                X