Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Nominated 2 Year Olds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nominated 2 Year Olds

The nominated 2yos. Might be worth keeping as presumably these are considered their earliest + best at this stage.

Hope this works....

Last edited by Kevloaf; 28 May 2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

The Nominated 2 Year Olds

The above can be downloaded yourself via the link Jack has put up.

For anyone that uses a tracker... there is your starting point for this season
      Last edited by Kevloaf; 28 May 2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Anyone using this list?

Comment

Not me Kev,
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Anyone using this list?
            First time I’ve looked Kev, but noticed Oisin riding the last named one at donny tomorrow for this mysterious James Ferguson who has an incredible strike rate so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy Antarctic View Post
              First time I’ve looked Kev, but noticed Oisin riding the last named one at donny tomorrow for this mysterious James Ferguson who has an incredible strike rate so far.
              James Ferguson is the son of John Ferguson, used to train the ex-flat Godolphin horses over the jumps after having some involvement with the bloodstock operation I believe.

Seems to be a fairly capable trainer, started well as you say. Appears to have recruited some well handicapped horses from moderate stables.

Comment

Welcome Pucka. I think he used to ride some of them too. I think his dad was a buyer for them. Must just be a young fella anyway.

Comment

Think he was Charlie Appleby's assistant for a while recently too.

Comment

Working...
                  X