Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

*** Please Register - Introduce yourself and get involved ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah! The Plough at Eaton! Spent many an hour in there over the years. ��

Comment

• Originally posted by VivaSteve View Post
      Ah! The Plough at Eaton! Spent many an hour in there over the years. ��
      That's the one

Wife liked the red phone box or post box outside. I should recall really

Comment

• Just got back from playing golf, well doing an impression of it at least. Many thanks for the welcomes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
          Just got back from playing golf, well doing an impression of it at least. Many thanks for the welcomes.
          Good morrow Mr magpie which if you are superstitious like I am is what you say if there is only 1 magpie visible and you don't want 1 for sorrow

Welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Pendil View Post
            Good morrow Mr magpie which if you are superstitious like I am is what you say if there is only 1 magpie visible and you don't want 1 for sorrow

Welcome
            Thanks Pendil, As a Newcastle supporter for many a year, the one magpie is more than apt.

Comment

• Welcome all new forumites. It's great to read the intros and positive views on the forum

Comment

• Welcome fellow mag

Comment

• Thats better 2 magpies bringing joy

Comment

• Hi all, Chris from Isle of Man, might not be best time for me to write my first post being directly above me are 2 Newcastle fans and I’m an evertonian and we play them today! Thankfully not a forum for football, so please be gentle should the result go in your favour

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                      Hi all, Chris from Isle of Man, might not be best time for me to write my first post being directly above me are 2 Newcastle fans and I’m an evertonian and we play them today! Thankfully not a forum for football, so please be gentle should the result go in your favour
                      Welcome.
                      Anyone named after the king of emoji's is more than welcome on this site even if you're a bluenose.
                      I suggest you get a suitable avatar. Nothing else would do.

Comment

• cheers quevega,
                        How do you get avatar? Was looking on profile and couldn’t seem to see

Comment

cheers quevega,
                          How do you get avatar? Was looking on profile and couldn’t seem to see

message Kevloaf on this thread with your choice of image and he'll get round to it.

Comment

Hi all, Chris from Isle of Man, might not be best time for me to write my first post being directly above me are 2 Newcastle fans and I’m an evertonian and we play them today! Thankfully not a forum for football, so please be gentle should the result go in your favour
                            Hi Smiley, very good forum, sure you will enjoy. Your team looks well.balanced, and some good players come in. Just hope we can stay just around mid table or just below. SIgh.

Comment

It is a great Forum mate, enjoy and be lucky, just not today haha

Comment

• Long time reader, recent poster.

Caught the antepost bug with Franchoek in the Triumph, who should have won if given a better ride.

Fulham Fan. Surrey Cricket Member. Love playing Mullins bingo every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X