Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Very true that YH, was what eventually killed Arkle too I believe....
    Didn't he have two hearts?

With Kev all the way on SDB. Backed him and Thyme Hill for this race and think they'll both end up there. I also have a feeling that Monkfish could potentially end up in the Stayers too. Pretty sure I read a quote from Mullins saying they could go that route with him ? Think Monkfish is the perverbial TWAR horse so backed him that way to cover all angles.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) ComplyOrDie's Avatar
    With you on Monkfish as well. It is certainly a possibility for sure. Money currently would suggest otherwise, but as you noted TWAR market means you have a live one (assuming he makes it) in every race. Just wish I had snared the 8's as can't bring myself to take 11/2 now.
    Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 26th May 2020 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    With you on Monkfish as well. It is certainly a possibility for sure. Money currently would suggest otherwise, but as you noted TWAR market means you have a live one (assuming he makes it) in every race. Just wish I had snared the 8's as can't take 11/2 now.
    Was lucky enough to go in early and grab 10/1 which I thought was very fair. Trouble is, loads of other people thought the same ! Agree, his TWAR price now is ridiculously short but, then again, he could go in one of four races IMO so maybe it's about right.

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) ComplyOrDie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobos View Post
    Was lucky enough to go in early and grab 10/1 which I thought was very fair. Trouble is, loads of other people thought the same ! Agree, his TWAR price now is ridiculously short but, then again, he could go in one of four races IMO so maybe it's about right.
    Yeah true, and almost sitting at the head of two of them markets as well. Can't moan about him being 11/2, just can't have it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by hardheld View Post
    Think thyme is overpriced at 16/1 and have back him EW.

I have a feeling Benie might come here, as Mullins hasn’t got much for the race and heaps of good mares to run in the mares hurdle. Will back 8/1 with bet365 cash out option in October. I think she needs 3 miles and would be hard to beat getting the mares allowance.
    Agree TH is overpriced at 16's especially with Hobbs stating this as his likely target. Re Benie.........she could end up here ( would surely have won this year had she ran in it) she could have a 4th crack at the Mares (please no Mr Mullins) or she could go Mares Chase ( Mullins stated a few years back that she would be perfect for such a race if it were ever on the menu didn't he ?). I've backed her for the Mares Chase at 14/1 as she will not be that price should she turn up there but my thoughts are that she may well be retired to make little Benies. May be way off the mark but I can see it happening.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Ray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobos View Post
    Agree TH is overpriced at 16's especially with Hobbs stating this as his likely target. Re Benie.........she could end up here ( would surely have won this year had she ran in it) she could have a 4th crack at the Mares (please no Mr Mullins) or she could go Mares Chase ( Mullins stated a few years back that she would be perfect for such a race if it were ever on the menu didn't he ?). I've backed her for the Mares Chase at 14/1 as she will not be that price should she turn up there but my thoughts are that she may well be retired to make little Benies. May be way off the mark but I can see it happening.
    Id say they would want to put the mares hurdle to bed after how benie has ran the last 2 years..1 last go i reckon