Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Professional Fat Jockey Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Marie’s rock is 66/1 with unibet, if anyone fancy’s her
    Had there been any updates about her well being? I could see me backing her before seasonal debut assuming 50s is still around. Couldn’t back her before knowing she was ready to race again

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) nortonscoin200's Avatar
    Marie’s rock is 66/1 with unibet, if anyone fancy’s her
    Nice...1/4 odds each way too.

I see the Sky special bets include Bob Olinger and Appreciate It both to win any race 200-1
    Last edited by nortonscoin200; 22nd May 2020 at 04:55 PM.

Apprentice Fat Jockey (7lb claim)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Had there been any updates about her well being? I could see me backing her before seasonal debut assuming 50s is still around. Couldn’t back her before knowing she was ready to race again
    I took a bit of 66/1 - the price is to good to miss

Professional Fat Jockey Rhinestone_Cowboy's Avatar
    I took a bit of 66/1 - the price is to good to miss
    Good luck, and no denying there is potentially a bit of juice in the price, but considering it’s Hendo’s bookie I’d be even more keen to hear a positive fitness update before getting involved this far out

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Nortons who's Avatar
    [QUOTE=nortonscoin200;162431

I see the Sky special bets include Bob Olinger and Appreciate It both to win any race 200-1[/QUOTE]

Isn't the risk with this one that they could both end up in the Ballymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Good luck, and no denying there is potentially a bit of juice in the price, but considering it’s Hendo’s bookie I’d be even more keen to hear a positive fitness update before getting involved this far out
    Unibet have now cut Marie's Rock to 40-1 for the CH

Quote Originally Posted by Nortons who View Post
    Isn't the risk with this one that they could both end up in the Ballymore?
    Certainly a risk Nortons -but I like the price!!

Trying to come up with another horse to go with Bob O for an any race sky special double around the 200-1 mark. Any ideas?

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Kautostar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonscoin200 View Post
    Certainly a risk Nortons -but I like the price!!

Trying to come up with another horse to go with Bob O for an any race sky special double around the 200-1 mark. Any ideas?
    How about a de Bromhead double bob/honeysuckle win any race probably won’t be 200/1 though.
    Could also ask for bob/a plus tard win any race double too

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Eggs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonscoin200 View Post
    Nice...1/4 odds each way too.

I see the Sky special bets include Bob Olinger and Appreciate It both to win any race 200-1
    ...reasonable given they are 16-1 and 9-1 respectively in the Hills any race market.

Ferny Hollow/Ballyadam any race double @ 100-1 is also reasonable given they are 8-1 and 7-1 with Hills.

(More appropriate for SkyBet thread).
    Last edited by Eggs; 23rd May 2020 at 01:21 PM.

Ante Post Tipping Comp - 2020 winner TigerRolllllll's Avatar
    Has the potential to be a good race next year....tho we always think that

Am a big Epatante fan and banged on about her all last season on here....and was v impressed with the win....i think she looks a proper Champion Hurdler.....jumps quickly, travels and comes to last to take lead and pull away as great ones do.....Sharjah is a decent yardstick as is Darver Star....and so the form looks solid....and arguably better than Buveir D'air with last win. However, i will wait til season and find creative ways (prob mostly doubles) to get her in the book as strong fancy

Goshen price is dreadful....and that is being polite about it......i know Timeform like him, but the RPR shows a stone to find on Epatante....and 16s or even 20s for me would feel about right for a good 5 year old at this stage. Specially as the Triumph looked pretty ordinary to me

Abacadrabras is of def interest......but don't like the price either at moment.....but again will be looking to get him in the book

So far have small book bulders on Saint Roi at 33s and Saldier at 28s......as both have potential....but its too early for larger stakes (not that i bet very big anyway) and for me Epatante , if fit will prob retain.....and may well improve

Obviously, should Honeysuckle go here, then would look at with real interest