Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Related Doubles (ideas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just backed that, would of thought appreciate it was ballymore and ferny supreme personally but ive backed the both scenarios

Comment

Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
      Ferny Hollow (Ballymore) & Appreciate it (AB), all over that like a rash. I think the those 2 Bumper horses looked very good tbh and I can see them going the same route as EA with Ferny
      Can definitely see appreciate it being an AB horse. I would have thought ferny will go for the supreme with ballyadam going for the ballymore all being well. Agree both horses looked good in the bumper!

Comment

The Ballymore 1-2

Easywork (RSA) 33/1
        Envoi Allen (Marsh) 4/1

Double is 169/1

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          The Ballymore 1-2

Easywork (RSA) 33/1
          Envoi Allen (Marsh) 4/1

Double is 169/1
          Got to love that one, havent I?

And its about the same price reversed, if EA went to the RSA (7/1) and Easywork the Marsh (20/1) with PP/BF.
          Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 25 May 2020, 11:19 AM.
          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
            Got to love that one, havent I?
            Yep

It does make some sense.

Kind of relies on the Albert Bartlett perhaps not being as good as it looks at the moment but who knows. I've chanced it for now, at that price.

Comment

Yep

It does make some sense.

Kind of relies on the Albert Bartlett perhaps not being as good as it looks at the moment but who knows. I've chanced it for now, at that price.
              I just watched back all of Easywork's 5 runs last season. he debuted in the Down Royal Bumper that Gordy farms on the first big weekend racing in Ireland (won 6 out of last 7) and won by further than Malone Road did the year before, and with a better rating.

He was prominent or led in all four of his hurdle runs, and travelled well in the jockeys hands in all four races, pulling a bit in the Ballymore, but not too much that he couldnt see out the race well, up the hill.

Comment

The Ballymore 1-2

Easywork (RSA) 33/1
                Envoi Allen (Marsh) 4/1

Double is 169/1
                Been toying with Easywork for the RSA for a while now, but he's one of those that could literally go for all three chases, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Been toying with Easywork for the RSA for a while now, but he's one of those that could literally go for all three chases, IMO.
                  All four

He doesn't look slow... but I don't want to get caught up in the needing a stayer for the Arkle and a 5f flat horse with a burst of speed for an RSA that people can draw me in to

Comment

it felt a bit easier to pick RSA for Easywork with Envoi Allen the Marsh. Decent price for the double doing them both ways though.

Comment

Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post
                      it felt a bit easier to pick RSA for Easywork with Envoi Allen the Marsh. Decent price for the double doing them both ways though.
                      I'd say it's an extremely difficult situation with Gigginstown horses.

Easywork
                      Felix Desjy
                      Diol Ker
                      Fury Road
                      Column Of Fire
                      Commander Of Fleet

The majority with just one trainer. Take your pick for a race IMO.

Like the form line related double for sure, and agree whole heartedly with also The Big Getaway. Big horse, looks built for 3, IMO. Want to be going into the RSA with him being one of my biggest winners for the race. Owner situation not being a worry.

Comment

I'd say it's an extremely difficult situation with Gigginstown horses.

Easywork
                        Felix Desjy
                        Diol Ker
                        Fury Road
                        Column Of Fire
                        Commander Of Fleet

The majority with just one trainer. Take your pick for a race IMO.

Like the form line related double for sure, and agree whole heartedly with also The Big Getaway. Big horse, looks built for 3, IMO. Want to be going into the RSA with him being one of my biggest winners for the race. Owner situation not being a worry.
                        Yep, its The Big Getaway and Easywork for me at the prices.

Comment

Fakir Arkle
                          Defi Ryanair

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                            Fakir Arkle
                            Defi Ryanair
                            You mean QM Mayo.
                            Have that double several times and included in a number of trixies/yankees so would certainly make a difference to my life if that one cops...

Comment

The Mares Hurdle 1-2

Benie Des Dieux (Mares Hurdles)
                              Honeysuckle (Mares Chase)

65/1

Comment

The Mares Hurdle 1-2

Benie Des Dieux (Mares Hurdles)
                                Honeysuckle (Mares Chase)

65/1
                                Certainly worth a dabble. Maybe the other way around as well ?

Comment

Working...
                                X