Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Hills TWAR Movers & Shakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find the ultima thread.

But this one will be in here in a few mins

Dickie diver

https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Cant find the ultima thread.

But this one will be in here in a few mins

Dickie diver

Just read your piece on Dickie Diver, but DD has been given a handicap mark already? I assume because he ran in a handicap novices chase?

Been given 141.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

Just read your piece on Dickie Diver, but DD has been given a handicap mark already? I assume because he ran in a handicap novices chase?

Been given 141.
        That seems odd as it was actually his last hurdle rating too, i thought horses had to still run in two races to acquire a mark unless entered into a hcap were by then they get given one providing they meet the races requirements?

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

That seems odd as it was actually his last hurdle rating too, i thought horses had to still run in two races to acquire a mark unless entered into a hcap were by then they get given one providing they meet the races requirements?
          It's what I always thought too, but Palmers Hill got given a rating also, and he ran in a novices handicap first time up.

I'd imagine they have to pay some sort of supplementary fee to get in a handicap race first time up? But I don't actually know for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

It's what I always thought too, but Palmers Hill got given a rating also, and he ran in a novices handicap first time up.

I'd imagine they have to pay some sort of supplementary fee to get in a handicap race first time up? But I don't actually know for sure.
            Yeah you can go straight into a novice hcap chase first up plenty do when rated sub 130/135 and they can be great form lines(Demachine best example of a race this year) but unless entered i such events in thought it was 3(but 2 at present since last May)? happy for someone to correct/enlighten me.

Comment

• William Hill website shut down for 24 hours yesterday - promises of an ‘update’.

And yet, still, all ante post bets processed ‘pre November 1st’ are still not showing any potential winnings, nor any bet boosts used on each bet.

Completely unacceptable.

I know it’s been touched on, but does anyone else still have this same problem, even after their ‘software update’?

The problem lies even more with the fact that currently, their is no way to contact them directly on the phone to discuss their ineptitude!

Comment

• Is it just me or is Eklat De Rire not priced up TWAR? He interests me but I’ve no clue whether it’ll be the NHC or RSA!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                  Is it just me or is Eklat De Rire not priced up TWAR? He interests me but I’ve no clue whether it’ll be the NHC or RSA!
                  You can back him for today and any race, if that appeals. 40 with sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                    Is it just me or is Eklat De Rire not priced up TWAR? He interests me but I’ve no clue whether it’ll be the NHC or RSA!

...it’s 16-1 in Hills market.

if you fancy it to win today, Sky have it on offer & a/r @ 40-1.

Comment

• .....Gentlemansgame is 20-1 in Sky a/r market, yet is as low as 16-1 with some firms for AB.

Comment

Working...
                      X