Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Hills TWAR Movers & Shakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
    I thought the cut in price was quite dramatic for a 3 horse beginners chase. I’m sure he’ll drift back out a bit some time soon
    I know what you mean. 12's is annoying price it is too short to really get involved with but it is still better than backing for both marsh (top price 25's) and RSA (top price 20's) as he can obviously only run in one.

I did think he was quite impressive though yesterday and will be trying to get him onside, just in 1 specific race rather than TWAR.

(Unless he drifts back out of course in the TWAR market, though the horses only seem to be going in one direction).

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      I thought the cut in price was quite dramatic for a 3 horse beginners chase. I’m sure he’ll drift back out a bit some time soon
      Whether he should drift out, and whether he actually does, are unfortunately not always in line!

Comment

• Short back 'n' sides for Unexcepted today 25's > 14's

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
          Short back 'n' sides for Unexcepted today 25's > 14's
          Can still boost 22/1 with Hills

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
            Can still boost 22/1 with Hills
            That's for Arkle not TWAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nortons who View Post
              That's for Arkle not TWAR.
              Ah yes, you are correct, posted in wrong place, my apologies

Comment

• Taken 1 pt EW on Vinndication at 25s, I still like this horse and not sure if he will rock up in the GC or the Ryanair but want him onside.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
                  Taken 1 pt EW on Vinndication at 25s, I still like this horse and not sure if he will rock up in the GC or the Ryanair but want him onside.
                  He’d be 25/1 on the day in the gold cup unless COVID stops the Irish from coming over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kautostar View Post
                    He’d be 25/1 on the day in the gold cup unless COVID stops the Irish from coming over.
                    Very possibly, I will go in again then with more places

Comment

Not when he wins the Ladbrokes trophy he won’t

Comment

• Originally posted by Topofthegame2021 View Post
                        Not when he wins the Ladbrokes trophy he won’t
                        Wash your mouth out! 1 name change required....

Comment

Wash your mouth out! 1 name change required....

Comment

• More love for Galvin - was 10's now 8's.

Making him the biggest shaker in the hills TWAR market!

Comment

• Bear Gylls cut after a tidy win today (albeit a bit of a scare at the final hurdle) 25 > 20's.

The Bosses oscar cut from 12's to 10.
                              Cut from 25 to 20 in the Pertemps market too.

We were are getting going early this year - hills have a full market now for the Pertemps and a few horses added for the martin pipe. Go steady friends!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardy Eustace View Post
                                Bear Gylls cut after a tidy win today (albeit a bit of a scare at the final hurdle) 25 > 20's.
                                Bear Ghylls green at the last and an exciting horse but the winner of the first division was arguably more impressive in a strongly run race when you run the two divisions simultaneously. The runner up seemed to be traveling all over the winner up to the last too so was quite impressive to shoe a clean pair of heels from the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X