Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme/Ballymore/Albert Bartlett - Novice Hurdles 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m assuming Ballyadam drifting out to 33/1 last week was an admin error on behalf of PP because he’s been cut back into 20’s?? Whoever spotted can I thank you again, great spot

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
      I’m assuming Ballyadam drifting out to 33/1 last week was an admin error on behalf of PP because he’s been cut back into 20’s?? Whoever spotted can I thank you again, great spot

Personally I dont think it was an error and was a strategic move from Paddy.

Only the ones in the know at PP will know the truth, but we can all speculate and have our own theories. Paddy maybe know something we dont? Maybe they were dangling the Carrott and alot of people took the bait, they had to cut it as they reached the amount they could afford at the price?

One I dont have on side so maybe thats why my views will be thinking that and others may be the other side of the coin with thier opinion on the horse target and money already on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        I hope you're highlighting that price to show how poor it is.
        Not one for me at present, to be honest I don't know much about this horse. It wasn't on my radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
          Personally I dont think it was an error and was a strategic move from Paddy.

Only the ones in the know at PP will know the truth, but we can all speculate and have our own theories. Paddy maybe know something we dont? Maybe they were dangling the Carrott and alot of people took the bait, they had to cut it as they reached the amount they could afford at the price?

One I dont have on side so maybe thats why my views will be thinking that and others may be the other side of the coin with thier opinion on the horse target and money already on.
          It was a strange move whatever the motive as Ballyadam’s price didn’t drift with any other bookmakers after the Malone Road race

Comment

• Looking forward to Beacon Edge running on Tuesday at Punchestown. He brings some very good Novice Hurdle formlines to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
              It was a strange move whatever the motive as Ballyadam’s price didn’t drift with any other bookmakers after the Malone Road race
              He has been backed in from 40’s to 16’s for the Supreme since the market opened for that race.

Maybe PP/BF were getting an immediate wad into their Ballymore books to balance that out.

I’m sure they weren’t doing it, because they think he is going to run in the Ballymore, and they love us all
              "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Surely if PP knew Ballyadam is Supreme bound they could continue to offer 33's or greater indefinitely.

Comment

• I don’t think anyone knows for sure where Ballyadam ends up.

The trainer will have an early idea, but everything is flexible, depending upon performances, opposition, ground/weather etc.

Comment

• No one knows only thing we do know is codd alluded to him being a horse for the supreme (according to PF jumpers to follow)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      No one knows only thing we do know is codd alluded to him being a horse for the supreme (according to PF jumpers to follow)
                      That’s what I’m hoping.

Comment

• Really interested to see how Beacon Edge runs in 3 40 Punch today as he finished 2nd behind Cedarwood Road on his last run. Have high hopes of that one. Hot little race today as well.

Comment

• Winner at Punch , Dewcup, paid a nice compliment to Uhtred form there.

Comment

• Uhtred for me for the any race market..could be one for the county or the pipe?

Comment

Uhtred for me for the any race market..could be one for the county or the pipe?
                              ......or the NHC

Comment

Uhtred for me for the any race market..could be one for the county or the pipe?
                                There is an interesting Sky RAB I played months ago:
                                Easysland to win any race and Darver Star Top of The Game and Uhtred all to place in any race 200/1
                                Still looks like it could be value and may be time for a small press...

Comment

Working...
                                X