Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme/Ballymore/Albert Bartlett - Novice Hurdles 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
    Haven't seen the race. By the sound of it my MR Churdle bet might be down...lol ! Silver lining is my N'Golo TWAR bet maybe a goer. Any thoughts where he could go ??
    Wasn't impressed by it either it im honest with you, not to put you off your faith already backing it, just one I wouldnt be rushing to back after the race today.

Comment

• All the cash out options I did have available on Malone Road are currently unavailable so I’ve missed that boat anyway for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
        Wasn't impressed by it either it im honest with you, not to put you off your faith already backing it, just one I wouldnt be rushing to back after the race today.
        Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed he'll turn up somewhere in March !

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
          All the cash out options I did have available on Malone Road are currently unavailable so I’ve missed that boat anyway for now.
          Which bookie is this with ?

I have 28/1 with Paddy power, they’ve pushed out to 33/1 and offering a cash out of around 45% of my stake back.....which I’m reluctant to take at the minute. I had 33/1 ballymore which they allowed full cash out for. Just to give ppl an idea of paddy powers cash outs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
            Thanks, I'll keep my fingers crossed he'll turn up somewhere in March !

Comment

• Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
              Which bookie is this with ?

I have 28/1 with Paddy power, they’ve pushed out to 33/1 and offering a cash out of around 45% of my stake back.....which I’m reluctant to take at the minute. I had 33/1 ballymore which they allowed full cash out for. Just to give ppl an idea of paddy powers cash outs.
              Both Malone Road bets are roll up doubles with PP but the cash out is still unavailable with a foot note underneath stating ‘bear with us something is happening with this bet which has affecting cash out value of this bet’

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                Both Malone Road bets are roll up doubles with PP but the cash out is still unavailable with a foot note underneath stating ‘bear with us something is happening with this bet which has affecting cash out value of this bet’
                Ah okay, you’ll have to let us know if it changes or remains unavailable, could be a downside with roll ups if they prevent cash out

Comment

• Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                  A hint of an injury? Champion Bumper or straight over fences? You'd think they've got wind of something to push him out so significantly for all three novice hurdles.
                  Just a thought ‘One Jump Ahead’ was published today maybe there is news in there...

Comment

• Anyone see that nag in the bumper at listowel today?! Rediculous! 20/1 won by 40 lengths hands and heels

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      Anyone see that nag in the bumper at listowel today?! Rediculous! 20/1 won by 40 lengths hands and heels
                      I did yes. Disgraceful and they all deserve bans. To be honest though, if you look through the horses form it was pretty good.

Comment

• Just watched Malone/N'golo race back. Looked like an absolute crawl. Only started racing proper 1/2 mile out , turned into a sprint with 3 of them finishing on top of each other. Couldn't take that form seriously as a really inadequate and false run race. Both deserve another chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
                          Just watched Malone/N'golo race back. Looked like an absolute crawl. Only started racing proper 1/2 mile out , turned into a sprint with 3 of them finishing on top of each other. Couldn't take that form seriously as a really inadequate and false run race. Both deserve another chance.
                          The runner up was giving N’Golo and Malone Road 5lb too.

It’s solid late summer jumping form, but none of them looked like they are going to be Grade 1 winners at the Cheltenham Festival in any part of that race.

Maybe next time out one of them will show more, over a longer trip, or with a quicker pace.
                          Last edited by Saxon Warrior; 24 September 2020, 07:46 AM.
                          "Journeys to Glory, breathing in his head".

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

It’s solid late summer jumping form, but none of them look like they are going to be Grade 1 winners at the Cheltenham Festival in any part of that race.

Maybe next time out one of them will show more, over a longer trip, or with a quicker pace.
                            Potentially. Mullins has said N'Golo stays Very well so we could see him going up in trip next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaisleyPark View Post
                              Just a thought ‘One Jump Ahead’ was published today maybe there is news in there...
                              Published but not sent out so very doubtful it would have anything to do with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Warrior View Post

It’s solid late summer jumping form, but none of them look like they are going to be Grade 1 winners at the Cheltenham Festival in any part of that race.

Just seen that the maiden hurdle on the same card was run 2 1/2 seconds quicker with the winner carrying 7lbs more than N'Golo. Think that proves the race was run at a proper crawl.

Comment

Working...
                                X