Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horse Not To Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Not To Place

I tend to do a not to place accum every so often.

I had one today and it has been paid out as a loser on the basis Da Baba Elephant placed in the 3:40. He finished 4th, there was a maximum of 15 runners, 17 declared 2 as reserves. They state that as there was 17 declared it should be first four? However, Downpatrick only allow 15 runners max. Do ye think I have any chance?

Some firms where paying 5 places in that race! So I wouldn't be confident mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
      Some firms where paying 5 places in that race! So I wouldn't be confident mate!
      Indeed but they said to me that it was 4 places on the basis the official place terms are 4 for handicap races with 16 or more runners. This race never had 16 runners, therefore official place terms should be 3 places.

Comment

Paid me out ��

Comment

They can’t say that 17 were declared if max field is 15.
          Go back to them, you should be paid

Comment

Oh, you have.
            Well done !

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
              Paid me out ��
              Happy days. Never done the bet before but if it specifies the runners and places then they have to honour that.

Comment

Working...
              X