Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Professional Fat Jockey The King Pimm's Avatar
    Marty, There’s only a mention of Envoi Allen in that interview with Elliot about going chasing, no mention of Easywork??
    Last edited by The King Pimm; 7th April 2020 at 09:04 AM.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Marty973's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Marty, There’s only a mention of Envoi Allen in that documentary about going chasing, no mention of Easywork??
    No mate sorry nothing on Easywork. I wasn’t clear that the quote was on Envoi Allen.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Big Bucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Marty, There’s only a mention of Envoi Allen in that documentary about going chasing, no mention of Easywork??
    Apologies, I cant speak for Marty but I didnt see your post, was talking about Envoi Allen myself.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Altior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bucks View Post
    Could be the same race Samcro won then? Read into that as you will (JLT route)
    Delta Work won a similar race there and also went on to win the Drinmore a month later before stepping up in trip and then going for the RSA. I'd imagine Envoi Allen will run the exact same races as Samcro and DW and then a decision will be made for Christmas. I wouldn't tie up any cash on him yet, although gun to head I'd say JLT all day.

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    I had a dream last night that Gordon Elliott told me Delta Work would be going to the Down Royal meeting again this year with a pair of blinkers on and that he'd definitely win that race first time out.