Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Professional Fat Jockey (Probably one for next year) JackieMoon33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    Donnelly lets the trainers decide, only way Shishkin goes CH is if Epatante is injured*

*in my opinion
    Yep, he seems to be a fairly laid back owner and trusts in his trainers. My comment was more based on 'If I was Joe Donnelly' rather than a prediction. As you say, Hendo will likely want to win an Arkle and a CH rather than fire two bullets at the CH.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Marty973's Avatar
    Last edited by Marty973; 26th March 2020 at 10:47 AM.

Professional Fat Jockey The King Pimm's Avatar
    Would Angels Breath still be able to participate in Novice Chases next season? He’s spent most of this season out injured but did win 2 graded races (2&3)???

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty973 View Post
    I think it's harder for people to make the case Shishkin will be staying hurdling than it is that he goes over fences.

I've read all that and it's just depend on how his schooling goes in the Autumn - but unless it's bad - I think he'll be aimed at the Arkle. Having already been PTP I can't imagine it's 'bad'.

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Would Angels Breath still be able to participate in Novice Chases next season? He’s spent most of this season out injured but did win 2 graded races (2&3)???
    Hello,

He won a race so no longer a novice.

Professional Fat Jockey kinloch brae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I think it's harder for people to make the case Shishkin will be staying hurdling than it is that he goes over fences.

I've read all that and it's just depend on how his schooling goes in the Autumn - but unless it's bad - I think he'll be aimed at the Arkle. Having already been PTP I can't imagine it's 'bad'.
    I think it is only harder to make the case for him staying over hurdles because all the talk and the pricing straight after the Supreme was about him going chasing. If that hadn't have happened then I don't think it would be at all difficult to imagine him going down the Champion Hurdle route. The ante post prices suggest it is definite he is going chasing but if that was the case why would Henderson not just say that? He must have said that initially and then thought it better to keep options open. The market has made no adjustment.

Professional Fat Jockey The King Pimm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Hello,

He won a race so no longer a novice.
    Cheers Kev. That’s a shame, I think he looked very decent in his 2 performances this season. I will be looking to cover him where ever he goes next season if he recovers from his injury, I think he looked the best of Hendo’s novice chasers this season

Stable Fat Jockey (Moderator) Faugheen_Machine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Cheers Kev. That’s a shame, I think he looked very decent in his 2 performances this season. I will be looking to cover him where ever he goes next season if he recovers from his injury, I think he looked the best of Hendo’s novice chasers this season
    It sounded like a bad injury so I'd advise waiting until NJH gives an update - his price won't change dramatically if he's given the all clear for next season.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) Eggs's Avatar
    ....Dan Skelton;

Expects Third Time Lucki to take high rank amongst British novice hurdlers. Definitely start at 2 miles, might step up to 2.5miles.

Roksana will race over 3 miles next season.

Allmankind will try and avoid Goshen.

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...-season/178664

Professional Fat Jockey (Moderator) Istabraq's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs View Post
    ....Dan Skelton;

Expects Third Time Lucki to take high rank amongst British novice hurdlers. Definitely start at 2 miles, might step up to 2.5miles.

Roksana will race over 3 miles next season.

Allmankind will try and avoid Goshen.

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/...-season/178664

I know they are very sweet on Third Time Lucki and those comments add more weight to the strength of this years bumper...