Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Festival 2021 - Horses Targets/Trainer Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
    Nah not for me! Same thing could happen to DDP then skip it all together!
    DDP ??? wot dat ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobos View Post
      DDP ??? wot dat ?
      Dallas des pictons

Comment

• Yes to say we were happy with £400K is an understatement. Weve always thought he was smart but didnt imagine he would get near that figure. The other 5 sold well as well getting aroun £150K so a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
          Yes to say we were happy with £400K is an understatement. Weve always thought he was smart but didnt imagine he would get near that figure. The other 5 sold well as well getting aroun £150K so a good day.
          Any ideas who Gordon bought Grand Roi for?? That’s some serious wonga, is he worth that much??

Comment

• Not sure which owner has bought him but they must really of wanted him, they were bidding against JP (and Nicky) and we were very pleasantly surprised he went for that much. Is any gelding worth that much! But we wish the new owner lots of fun and success with him.

Comment

• Obviously fees like that are more and more common now, more so with PTP recruits, but that did make me raise an eyebrow today!

Comment

• Nicky knows what hes got and he was driving the bidding (albeit with JPs money) so interesting to see how his career pans out. Thats one of the things i love about the Million in Mind is seeing how the horses go in the next phase of their career.

Comment

• That's the sort of bidding you'd see from someone like Darren Yates. I'm not sure many others would have been taking on JP and Nicky at that kind of money for a horse such as Grand Roi.
                  Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more I sweat, the luckier I get.

Comment

• It's got to be Cheveley or Noel Moran surely?

Comment

• It’s an owner that’s already in Gordons yard, not that it narrows down much!

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                        Nicky knows what hes got and he was driving the bidding (albeit with JPs money) so interesting to see how his career pans out. Thats one of the things i love about the Million in Mind is seeing how the horses go in the next phase of their career.
                        Great result! How is the 400k split between members and does that mean a nice profit for all the owners?

Comment

• Depending on the how much we get back its split, I always roll mine over and pay the top up fee for the next year usually around £1k. Some years theres nothing to pay and you get a bit back on top also. Not sure how it will work for the current season as we are awaiting settlement. I couldnt speak highly enough of the syndicate the way its run and the value for money, its not really a huge punting syndicate though coz of the nature of the horses. Nearly all are brought along slowly with the intention of educating them for their future.

Comment

• ITCHY FEET, BREWINUPASTORM, THOMAS DARBY

Last edited by Marty973; 10 August 2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                              ITCHY FEET, BREWINUPASTORM, THOMAS DARBY

https://twitter.com/attheraces/statu...067091972?s=21
                              The link states the page doesn’t exist??

Comment

• Exciting times – Itchy Feet could kick off in the Old Roan, while @Downroyal or @CarlisleRaces are options for Brewin'upastorm, with Thomas Darby set to stay over hurdles, @O_J_murphy91 tells @LeglockLuke... https://t.co/NaTxNsuaa5

Comment

Working...
                                X